Thread: Just joined, saying hello to all,(who want to listen)!!

Tank is offline Fat things go slowly up hills

Just joined, saying hello to all,(who want to listen)!!

Hello, not long joined airgunbbs. Currently shooting a logun mk1 on semi permanent loan from a good mate of mine, (he must be to lend me such a nice piece of kit!!). Got a Simmons WTC 3.5-10x50 on top which i have to say has been awesome so far, especially when lamping from my budget Hong Kong torch lamping rig. As for ammo i must say H&N field target and trophy are absolutely toilet and have had to order another lot of accupells of tinternet as i can't seem to find them for love nor money in local gun shops. The H&N's are so inconsistent it's unreal. Vorch sprung deutsch buggered!! Currently got FAC application in for .17hmr, can't wait to get up and running with one of those little beauties!!

Quote Originally Posted by willybomber1 View Post
    Hello, not long joined airgunbbs. Currently shooting a logun mk1 on semi permanent loan from a good mate of mine, (he must be to lend me such a nice piece of kit!!). Got a Simmons WTC 3.5-10x50 on top which i have to say has been awesome so far, especially when lamping from my budget Hong Kong torch lamping rig. As for ammo i must say H&N field target and trophy are absolutely toilet and have had to order another lot of accupells of tinternet as i can't seem to find them for love nor money in local gun shops. The H&N's are so inconsistent it's unreal. Vorch sprung deutsch buggered!! Currently got FAC application in for .17hmr, can't wait to get up and running with one of those little beauties!!
    Welcome to the BBS.

H&N FTT are in fact very good pellets. The just don't suit your Logun, that's all.

hi and welcome

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

ps H & N work well for me ..

Tank is offline Fat things go slowly up hills
    Thanks for the replies guys. I'm sure H&N FTT are fine in other guns but it does strike me as strange that guns nowadays are so fussy? I used to shhhot springers in my younger days and put all sorts through them without issue. Now i have a PCP i find it extremely fussy and there seems to be a world shortage of accupells!!