Thread: Hello from Italy

Hello from Italy

Hello, everybody. I'm a airgun shooter from Rome Italy. I subscribed here because I think that UK is the best place to talk about airguns! I have an Air Arms S410 Xtra FAC and I really love shooting. As You know, here in Italy it is forbidded hunting with airguns (here the "greens" are the real commanders!!

By)

Hi, welcome aboard. Bummer about the not hunting with air rifles but least you got FAC.
    Hope you stick around and add to the international melting pot that is the airgunbbs..

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Ciao e benvenuto al forum, molto amichevole e informativo non siate imbarazzati comunitario circa interrogarsi anche se sembra sciocco, certo recitano stato peggio.
    enjoy your stay
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

Hi mate

Quote Originally Posted by johnwayne60 View Post
    Hello, everybody. I'm a airgun shooter from Rome Italy. I subscribed here because I think that UK is the best place to talk about airguns! I have an Air Arms S410 Xtra FAC and I really love shooting. As You know, here in Italy it is forbidded hunting with airguns (here the "greens" are the real commanders!!

By)
    I love italy me "just goes to show nowhere,s perfect"

welcome to bbs
    phil
    I've strove all my life not to be a millionaire and been very successfull

hi and welcome