Thread: 10m left handed match rifle wanted

10m left handed match rifle wanted

Hi everyone.I'm on the hunt for a 10m match rifle in left handed or ambi,please.Something like a fwb 601/602/603 or the equivilant from walther/anschutz.etc.I already have a walther lgr and would like to upgrade so if anyone has anything suitable please let me know...Thanks...Lewis...

Aa s200

How about my S200? not as pretty as a Walther, but is ambi (I'm a lefty) and with a target stock.......
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Quote Originally Posted by adiepie View Post
    How about my S200? not as pretty as a Walther, but is ambi (I'm a lefty) and with a target stock.......
    Thanks for the offer but i really would like to stick to fwb/walther or anschutz...Thanks...Lewis...

model 75

Hi
    I have a left handed model 75 original, old hat compared to some but superbly accurate.

regards

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Onelesscharlie View Post
    Hi
    I have a left handed model 75 original, old hat compared to some but superbly accurate.

regards

Colin
    Hi there.Thanks for the offer and the original 75 is indeed a good rifle but i was looking for something newer such as the fwb 600 series...Thanks...Lewis...