Thread: Any guns you dont like?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Any guns you dont like?

Maybe it,s me but I dont like Gamo,s. I have done 5 paratroopers now (behave!) and swear that seen 4 different variants of them. done a couple of mk6 meteors, which I think are a good value for a 2nd hand gun but I dont like them. I have also done an ASI Magnum and a CF 20. The only reason I had the CF 20 for a bit was I quite liked the pop up breech and the feel of the gun with all the spacers I put in to get the tension on the spring. I just find them lacking in character really. Anybody else feel this about certain guns? I forgot to mention that I am not very keen on pump ups or Co2 either. had a 1377 and a 766, The 1377 I sold because I would have had to wait about 3 months to get the exhaust valve and the 766 I gave away. I dont like pumping (tennis elbow) and the lack of any recoil although I appreciate they can be a good tool. The build quality is crap (SELF TAPPING SCREWS!). I also did a Daisy 717 which I gave to my postie and a 922 that I gave to my Nephew. I do have a 1300 pistol paced away. After messing with some broken C02 Crosmans I decided they were not my thing although one for plinking may be on the cards in future. Never tried a pcp but it seems a lot of trouble to go to if you only want to kill tin cans and bottle caps. a sad man.
    Last edited by ggggr; 14-12-2010 at 12:57 PM. Reason: updating
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"