Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Airgun Collectors Fayre - Sutton Coldifled - Sunday 3 July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I am actually an alien visitor from the planet "Zog", a total of 75 light years from earth. I had originally attended the event to investigate the sighting of the most inappropriately placed pylon in the known universe. I even clipped the top of it as I landed my (invisible to human eyes) craft above the football pitch.

You can imagine my surprise when I entered the hall only to be greeted by the site of so much quality classic air gunning materiel's. You are so lucky on earth. Our power limit is only 0.5ftlb back home, although we do only have 30% of your gravity. Anyway, enough of the banter. I have to find a new reactor core as the bloody pylon tore of mine as I attempted to land. BSF B54 to the States? Our representative on earth, Ian Jones has managed to collect a vast arsenal of desirable guns that I will shortly be tele-porting back to my ship.

Oh, and bye the way, does anybody have a spare photon reactor knocking about in their "spares" boxes as its a long walk back?

Andy (from Zog)
    What year reactor are you seeking?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I am actually an alien visitor from the planet "Zog", a total of 75 light years from earth. I had originally attended the event to investigate the sighting of the most inappropriately placed pylon in the known universe. I even clipped the top of it as I landed my (invisible to human eyes) craft above the football pitch.

You can imagine my surprise when I entered the hall only to be greeted by the site of so much quality classic air gunning materiel's. You are so lucky on earth. Our power limit is only 0.5ftlb back home, although we do only have 30% of your gravity. Anyway, enough of the banter. I have to find a new reactor core as the bloody pylon tore of mine as I attempted to land. BSF B54 to the States? Our representative on earth, Ian Jones has managed to collect a vast arsenal of desirable guns that I will shortly be tele-porting back to my ship.

Oh, and bye the way, does anybody have a spare photon reactor knocking about in their "spares" boxes as its a long walk back?

Andy (from Zog)
    Greetings and salutation Andy from Zog
    Would you happen to know Mork from Ork?(the closest neighbouring planet to Zog), He says things like "Nanu Nanu" an "Aw Shazbok"

BTW, did you know I had a dog called Mindy??, Mindy (coincidentally) was a girl from Boulder in Colerado, Mork (from Ork) landed there in his egg shaped craft and moved in with Mindy (the jammy git- I had a crush on the lass )..

Ork had green skies and blue grass

I have a spare Photon Reactor that I picked up from the local bootsale but unfortunately it's the Mk2a which will only generate .97 Gigawatts of energy, for you to reach Zog, you obviously need the Mk4 series 3 which will easily produce the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to get you safely through the space-time continuum and reach Zog in time for high tea

Anyhow, on a more serious note....

I had a smashing time and finally got to meet the nicest bloke in the world- D R Hughes and his amazing Omega Geneve

I wish everyone could have had names tags so I could have associated the faces to the names on here

I can't wait for the next one and i'm going to have to do a bit more saving up so that I can fill the car up with exotic, ancient shootin' irons

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Anyhow, on a more serious note....

I had a smashing time and finally got to meet the nicest bloke in the world- D R Hughes and his amazing Omega Geneve

I wish everyone could have had names tags so I could have associated the faces to the names on here

I can't wait for the next one and i'm going to have to do a bit more saving up so that I can fill the car up with exotic, ancient shootin' irons

Cheers, John
    Thanks John; it's the black batons that do it. I'm just glad you didn't see the wife's one. Otherwise you'd spend the rest of your days haunting charity shops...

And a big thank you to Charlie; it was a great day out for us both.

Regards, David

In response to Ian and johnbaz. The type of reactor I require is the MK 16 "Ion pulse" photon-drive. You know, the one with the blue flashing light on top. Its only a small unit, but it packs a hell of a punch when bending stupidly situated pylons and the space time continuum.

And David, it was an honour to meet you as I have read many of your writings over the years. Its good to know you are as decent a bloke as I hoped you would be.

Bye the way, that Mork bloke is a p--k, although his lady friend is pleasant in many ways.

Once I have located the MK 16 replacement I will be "beaming up" Mr Jones entire collection of desirables to my ship prior to a hopefully swift getaway back to permanently sunny Zog.

Good bye earth friends!

Andy (from Zog)
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

In response to Ian and johnbaz. The type of reactor I require is the MK 16 "Ion pulse" photon-drive. You know, the one with the blue flashing light on top. Its only a small unit, but it packs a hell of a punch when bending stupidly situated pylons and the space time continuum.

And David, it was an honour to meet you as I have read many of your writings over the years. Its good to know you are as decent a bloke as I hoped you would be.

Bye the way, that Mork bloke is a p--k, although his lady friend is pleasant in many ways.

Once I have located the MK 16 replacement I will be "beaming up" Mr Jones entire collection of desirables to my ship prior to a hopefully swift getaway back to permanently sunny Zog.

Good bye earth friends!

Andy (from Zog)

Nanu Nanu!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

H.G.V space ship is it then?

True. It was a genuine pleasure to meet the famous Mr Hughes.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by D R Hughes View Post
    Thanks John; it's the black batons that do it. I'm just glad you didn't see the wife's one. Otherwise you'd spend the rest of your days haunting charity shops...

And a big thank you to Charlie; it was a great day out for us both.

Regards, David
    Hi David,
    Many thanks for the parker hale catalogues. Even though it didn't go in my favour I did enjoy the placing it in the hands of the gods in your bargaining ie. the heads or tails on that Akah catalogue !
    Cheers Morgan
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

Quote Originally Posted by silva View Post
    Hi David,
    Many thanks for the parker hale catalogues. Even though it didn't go in my favour I did enjoy the placing it in the hands of the gods in your bargaining ie. the heads or tails on that Akah catalogue !
    Cheers Morgan
    It did find it's way into my hands however.

So if you ever need some information contained therein please do PM.

Nice to meet so many BBS members on the day.