Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Airgun Collectors Fayre - Sutton Coldifled - Sunday 3 July 2011

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    If any sellers want to let me know the kind of items they will be selling or looking for then I can add them to the list.

Still room for more sellers.
    Hello, I'll be selling replica Webley grips, pellet holders, and probably a pistol or two.
    Might be selling a TX200hc, but not sure yet.

Cheers
    Garry

Airgun Fayre Website Will Be Online Soon

Confirmed sellers so far:

Billyboy x2
    Ian from Staffordshire: Theobens, Webleys
    Mike & Andy: Weihrauchs, Air Arms, M&Gs, optics, shooting magazines and books, Airsporters, FWBs
    Falcon25: scopes and mounts
    Phil & Anne Russell
    JohnBaz & Blackrider
    HWVixen & the Melbourne Marksmen - pellet tins, scopes, airguns, stocks & spares, fishing kit, Airsporters
    GarryP - Webley grips, pellet holders, air-pistols
    IJ - For display only: BSF 65, Gasram Webleys, Anschiana, who knows what other fabled items. For Sale: vintage spares
    D.R.Hughes - one of the great airgun writers of all time. The leading authority on classic German airguns. Selling rare printed material and display items
    Micky: vintage rifles and pistols, pellet tins
    Nitro-Express: safaris
    GR Trott: Will have three tables of domestic & agricultural cutlery. Their stands are a familiar sight at game fairs.

If any sellers want to let me know the kind of items they will be selling or looking for then I can add them to the list.

Still room for more sellers. There will be a prize draw sponsored by local gunshops.
    Last edited by Powderfinger; 13-04-2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: added a seller

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Looking forward to this , I'll get Clifftop to be duty driver and come with plenty of money.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

airgun fayre

Hi Charlie
    I will be with Chris and the Melbourne Marksmen. I should have a number of Mk1 and Mk2 Airsporters for sale and a mint Airsporter S. All .22 plus one or two other oldies.
    Glad to hear there is a lot of interest. Should be a great day
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    O.M.G !

I'm gonna have to get a Bank Loan !

The anticipation !!!

B'rider.

Table Sizes

Some sellers have asked for confirmation of the table sizes.

A full-table is approximately 27-inches by 72-inches.

A half-table is approximately 27-inches by 36-inches.

There is open space under your table to put boxes of items.

There is wall-space behind your table to prop rifles. It may be a good idea to bring a temporary rifle-rack for your rifles up if you choose to do this. No-one wants to see a classic slipping to the floor.

Licensed bar on-site. Cashpoints, shops and eateries only 15-minutes walk away. I might advise the local banks to replenish the cash-points ready for Sunday 3 July...
    Last edited by Powderfinger; 23-03-2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: size error

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Looking forward to this , I'll get Clifftop to be duty driver and come with plenty of money.
    Well, if there letting the Riff-Raff in .......

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

We were talking this meet over at the club tother night & seems we have loads of stuff between us to bring..& still 3 months to go..looking forwards to meeting up with my Rivington Riflemen cousins again....do we still have that silly "handshake"....or was I.J. taking the pi$$...when he made me do it...I went back home & washed that hand in bleach..it can't be healthy..please tell me you have thought of something more civilised to greet a fellow member..

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Well, if there letting the Riff-Raff in .......

ATB
    Ian
    Well they're letting you in oh grand master of the ancient woolyback martial art of Ecky Thump. So all comers then .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Charlie, cheque in the post for you tomorrow (Monday). Dont forget the power socket please.

Best regards, John.

Hi, John. It was great to meet you this week at the Melbourne Marksmen and it will be great to host you at the Airgun Fayre.

We have a few power sockets and extension leads in the range so power won't be a problem. I hope you will have a good time. Full details and directions will be posted to all sellers in June. "Powderfinger"

airgun fayre

Hi Charlie
    Thanks for coming on Thursday

A number of our members are very interested in your fayre in July and will be coming along with their 'wish-lists' and bits to sell
    When your fayre website is up and running, I will give the details to my local gunshop in Ashby to display and I will also advertise it at Leicester and District Club
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    We were talking this meet over at the club tother night & seems we have loads of stuff between us to bring..& still 3 months to go..looking forwards to meeting up with my Rivington Riflemen cousins again....do we still have that silly "handshake"....or was I.J. taking the pi$$...when he made me do it...I went back home & washed that hand in bleach..it can't be healthy..please tell me you have thought of something more civilised to greet a fellow member..
    There is but bring your own Vaseline.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I have updated the sellers lists to add Nitro-Express. Details and free tickets will be posted to all sellers in June. We still have room for more sellers. Our club-members are coming up with an increasing amount of guns and kit to sell. A 6-yard range will be running on the day for testing guns before you buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    I have updated the sellers lists to add Nitro-Express. Details and free tickets will be posted to all sellers in June. We still have room for more sellers. Our club-members are coming up with an increasing amount of guns and kit to sell. A 6-yard range will be running on the day for testing guns before you buy them.
    Slight misunderstanding Charlie, I am only selling safaris not gameshooting.

atb, John.