Thread: Webley?

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Webley?

I was looking at the thread by John Paul about the Tempest and it got me to thinking that Webley should make a few spares for some of the older stuff. Two things come to mind. Firstly the rearsight blade for Hawk mk2,3,Osprey,Vulcan and Hurricane, which do break easily and quite often with a little abuse. I should imagine that these are fairly easy to get made in bulk? Secondly, how about an alloy trigger guard for the Tempest and Hurricane? I have seen a fair few of these guns where the guard was split because the holes had not been lined up before the pin was knocked through. I think the plastic one cost about £16 now which seems OTT. But For an alloy one that would not be bad at all AND should never need replacing.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Webley & Scott would if they could, but they can't (they went bust in 2006 ) ... The name Webley was sold by the liquidators however, along with some of the tooling after this, though, so since 2006, an array of rifles made in Eastern Europe and/or Turkey have been bought in and/or manufactured etc, and badged Webley, before being sold in the U.K. & U.S.A, but -Built Webley & Scotts they are not ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.