Thread: period scope

Smile period scope

hi guys am a bit new on here so take it easy with me! wilst im on i am looking for a period scope for my nice recently refurbed tx 200 sr mk2 am open to ideas but would like to try and find a simmons pro air or tasco ag...... or along those lines any help would be greatly recieved
    regards

steve

hi and welcome

Well when i bought my tx200 mk2 i got a Nikko Sterling silver scope 3-9x40 with it. All depends on what you want to do with the rifle. There must be some old FT scopes kicking around if you want high end optics.
    Set Bazookoids to kill stuff and mount. We're going in!

Welcome & HI, as a kite, Nikko gold crown 4x32 would keep the balance of the rifle nicely ?

I found a nice shiny Tasco 3-9x40 for my SR - it just looks right and doesn't cover the loading port.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Welcome to the BBS.

Have a look at the Weaver V10 (2-10x38). Back in the day it was the V9 version, but this is indistinguishable and looks the part in a gloss finish.

Once you have access to the sales section keep an eye out, all sorts turn up.

Happy shooting.

hello and welcome Steve, I'm affraid I can't be of any help with the scope, but there are plenty of people with the knowledge you require on here.

all the best

mal
    Did you know that Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Did you know that a Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.

how about a nice simmons 6-20 x44 with target turrets - just happen to have one if it tickles your fancy!!!! (phillipine made)