Thread: .22RF pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Roodles View Post
    I reload .38 special for about £3.50 ($5.75) for 50... It's the same price as 22lr

Also milsurp for my AK is currently £7.75 ($12.70) per 50, which also isn't bad
    If you're going centerfire, reloading's the only way to go!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi and Thanks for the great response and interesting read.
    I personally am restricted as my club only allows .22rf and air weapons. At the moment I have 3x .22 rifles and a few air rifles and a couple of air pistols, my pistols have been my latest purchases and my ability has improved at a resonable pace and now you probably can see why I am thinking of getting a long barrel pistol.
    I have applied for membership at worcester norton this would enable me to have a greater choice, for the mean time I must continue with what I have.
    I am very happy with .22rf by the way and enjoying many postal comps through my club so, please dont think I am complaining LOL
    ATB
    Mick
    HW100KT .177cal, FWB300s .177cal,Steve Pope lazaglide tuned resetable safety
    HW97K .22cal, Brocock contour .177cal.
    FAC Valmet lion .22RF Target Rifle.