Thread: Titan stickers wanted please

Smile Titan stickers wanted please

Hi,wasn't somebody on here doing repro titan stickers,i have done a search and found nothing,if possible could they contact me as i would like to buy a couple please,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Hi, mark,bbs member TSTRAY(Tom) in the US had these printed, he very kindly sent a batch to a uk address, if you send a self addressed, stamped, envelope to the address you will be sent said stickers. not at home till mon/tues. will pm you address when i get back. regards Ray.

Hi,thats great,many thanks Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

I am the bloke that reproduced the Titan stickers and you can email me for my mate in the UK's address if you still need it.

tstray52@yahoo.com

Cheers,
    Tom in the USA

Hi Tom

I'll send you a couple of pics of my JB1 with the newly installed stickers on soon

Thanks again for sorting this out for me

Cheers
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

titan stickers

I've still got an original one! just found recently in an old wasp tin in me garage, wish I still had the 25" action .177 rifle it was on though.

What TITAN was it on Junglie?
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

titan

Think it was a MC 10 ? there was one for sale on here last year the same long action.