Thread: Shooting software like scoring programs, apps, loggers, diaries, balistic calculators

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

iStrelok

I'm not familiar with these apps but I downloaded this for my iphone and I love it. Put in your stuff and it shows a reticle with the aiming point.

I've tried a few Android apps, but I haven't really spent enough time on them to say how good or bad they are.

Airgun Helper Mobile 3 Seems to do a bit of everything, the pellet database is very handy, as is the gunrack, though very US oriented. If I could concentrate on it for a day while at the range, with a chrono and proper measuring tools, I might do it justice.

Airgun Wizard Pyramid Air primarily a calculator app, but useful.
    Whatever doesn't kill you, is going to leave a scar... A Crip With A Gun!
    S400F Superlite Carbine - XL Tactical - 280k - 2250b - Striker 1000X - IZH MP-61 - Webley Bert - 2240 - C40 - El Gamo Centre - Walther CP88 - Sig Sauer GSR - Makarov MP-654

Strelok+

Quote Originally Posted by toxo View Post
    I'm not familiar with these apps but I downloaded this for my iphone and I love it. Put in your stuff and it shows a reticle with the aiming point.
    If you pay for Strelok+ it allows you to set your scope magnification and it then scales the reticle to the magnification so you can see where the shot will fall. Also, as you alter the magnification it gives a readout of the distance each reference point on the reticle would give.

Using the BC and pellet weight from here (http://www.photosbykev.com/wordpress...pelletdata.htm) I have added the data into the program and the output looks pretty good so it looks like it could work well for airguns too. When I get my rifle back I will set a proper test up to confirm it.
    Extremely proud member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH club.
    HW100S .177 - HW80K .22 - Airsporter Mk2 .22 - Airsporter Mk6 .22