Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12-6-11 Sihft at 'The Oaks'! All welcome!

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    If you speak to Nick, pass on my best wishes please
    What he said .... and should you see him, give him a hug

SIHFT won't be the same until the Botting returns.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Nick

All the very best to Nick, hope he mends quickly
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

..Ditto on that!

Course is officially set, not the easiest course we have ever set, all thanks to my hard working Oakies!!
    All i can say is, don't expect to clear it........

Never set out to make it hard but my lads are pure EVIL..

No benchrest this time as we are not quite ready...all set out though, some great work by all involved!
    next open we have we will be offering a bit of benchrest for sure, if Ford or anyone else is interested in shooting BR we will be taking up buxteds offer of shooting a small league.

This maybe a postal type (so you can shoot anytime) we shall have to see what transpires. (let me know if you shoot for another club and are interested in BR with no facilities).

A really big thankyou to my lads, loads of work done in great company!!

Great stuff...now lets kick some ass!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    ..Ditto on that!

Course is officially set, not the easiest course we have ever set, all thanks to my hard working Oakies!!
    All i can say is, don't expect to clear it........

Never set out to make it hard but my lads are pure EVIL..

No benchrest this time as we are not quite ready...all set out though, some great work by all involved!
    next open we have we will be offering a bit of benchrest for sure, if Ford or anyone else is interested in shooting BR we will be taking up buxteds offer of shooting a small league.

This maybe a postal type (so you can shoot anytime) we shall have to see what transpires. (let me know if you shoot for another club and are interested in BR with no facilities).

A really big thankyou to my lads, loads of work done in great company!!

Great stuff...now lets lick some ass!

XX
    Tisk. Brighton "Boys".

Monkey dipped.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Stop dipping in my blue monkey!

You are gonna enjoy tommorrow Simmmmy baby!

Benchrest nearly ready

XX
    Northern Twazzok
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Them benches are great things for putting ya sarnies and flask on and would make great fire wood

Well we beat the pesky Hobbits boys!!

A BIG thankyou to everyone who attended and an even bigger one to my crew for all the hard work they put in to make this work!!
    Well done to the young lad that got the first SIHFT platinum!! (sorry terrible at names...)
    great shooting!

Good shooting steve and Jon!!
    XX wet spongey!

Locked out of my car

A big thanks to everyone who help me get into my car.
    what with a crappy score and that to happen.
    I tried to phone the samaritans but they were engaged what else can go wrong

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Thank you Mileoak for a first in the SiHFT series...... Cowpats, cowpats everywhere..... "Stop wiping it, you're just making it worse!"

Oh, and Spongey, that's beat us at this shoot but we are still winning the series. You have to think war not battle but then again, you've had trouble with that thinking before.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Thanks for all the hard work Oakies, enjoyed the course even in the rain, wind was a bit more predictable than the last couple of shoots as well
    I'm not sure they were cowpats though Ben , I think thats was the Oaks way of putting off the Hobbits

See you in 2 weeks @ Horsham, hopefully with some sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by shootingmad View Post
    A big thanks to everyone who help me get into my car.
    what with a crappy score and that to happen.
    I tried to phone the samaritans but they were engaged what else can go wrong
    Eddie you poor bloke, what a crappy thing to happen, we all felt for you. I couldn't watch at the end

Hope you get the window sorted soon.

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

...just because i like blond hair and blue eyes....is that a crime??....

We had the 'pats' imported just for you...anyway there was a lot more bull**** about once you lot arrived....

Our army is getting stronger your's is getting weaker...therefore we are winning savvy??!

OAKS RULE!!

XX

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work Oakies, enjoyed the course even in the rain, wind was a bit more predictable than the last couple of shoots as well
    I'm not sure they were cowpats though Ben , I think thats was the Oaks way of putting off the Hobbits

See you in 2 weeks @ Horsham, hopefully with some sunshine
    Well shot Steve, you're certainly on form, how you did that I'll never know.

If you could get it wrong today I did, wrong wind, wrong distance and darn nearly wrong target at one point

Stopped to look at the Honda 400 on the way back - very odd experience. Bloke seemed junked to the eyeballs.

Ad said 12500 miles, speedo said 31000kms.

Engine said dok, dok, dok.

I said no.

http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Well, Spence told me they were 'Cow' pats but no herd could produce that much, they must have had 'help'.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

help from the bees
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"