Thread: Budget HFT pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Budget HFT pistol

Thinking of getting a pistol for a crack at pistol HFT. Thing is, funds will be tight.

Don't really want a springer, so presumably any of SSP, PCP, Co2.

I already have a scope and mounts if needed. Any thoughs? Guessing a 2nd hand Alecto might go on the list, that would be right at the top end of what I have to lay out at present though. Don't want a ratty by the way.

Any other thoughts that will be up to the job power and accuracy wise in .177??

Thanks.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    If you could drop on one at the right price and it suits you a Crosman 1377 might do the job nicely, the Alecto does the job rather well though,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Cheers Nick,
    1377 is one of the ones that I've had and got rid of in the past.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

I'm going to go for the best budget option of using what I have. BSA Scorpion scoped up here we come

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Good luck with the single handed kneeling shots!
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Never said it would be easy