Thread: Heads up Innova on Gunstar

Heads up Innova on Gunstar

Not mine and no connection with the seller, but it does look a nice one for a collection,

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Rifles/...e-gs36296.aspx
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Had bought a stock of this person a while ago (off his flea bay account) and all went well, if that helps any.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Price is a bit steep, (By BBS standards) but has a good chance on Gunstar.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

blimey still got its rear sight ,£250 plus postage "ouch" but if you want mint its got to be worth considering: cant remember a minter coming up recently.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    blimey still got its rear sight ,£250 plus postage "ouch" but if you want mint its got to be worth considering: cant remember a minter coming up recently.
    That's assuming it is mint, call me a cynic but i've seen so many 'Mint' guns over the years that have fallen well short of the mark.
    For that sort of money it would be face to face only so i could see just how 'Mint' the gun is.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Last "mint" gun I bought was about as mint as a very well used broom!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

your not wrong there,ive come across this myself ;funny how some think this has a variable meaning !.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Innova " Superstar " ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    Not mine and no connection with the seller, but it does look a nice one for a collection,

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Rifles/...e-gs36296.aspx
    Believe it or not ?

I was just about to put 2, Innova,s ( Both in Chrome ) In the for sale section , I was looking at £200 Posted ! ( Each ) I thought this might be OTT, ( Not now for sale )

I guess I will see what this makes before any sales !
    as was mentioned before ! BBS & Real world prices just seem to hit the same chord ! Is it worth it ( I think not )
    But with a rear sight making £53 & A Silencer adapter £83 !!!

Who Knows,
    I had a Mk1 Bsa Meteor valued on here for £ 30 !It was in good condition, With Period Scope ( & More importantly mounts ) In Average-Good condition with open sights !!!!!

Is this for real ! A Mk1 meteor in good condition + Period scope & Mounts for £30 ?
    Just check out Proteks prices for sometimes, copy parts for the above,
    I would have thought £50 & More in spares, ? Seems I was wrong, " Again "
    JUST SOLD - http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Rifles/...le-gs9597.aspx

Yes, We all drop on bargains, I would guess a nice Innova at £150 ish,
    Any shooting Ace, £200 ish ( but i could be wrong ) Ged
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 02-09-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: wrong Pic ? & Addition.Add ( 2 ) Just sold

Heads up SHARP ACE

Another Sharp on gunstar, this time it's an ACE

(I don't know the seller and have no connection with the sale)

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Rifles/...e-gs37093.aspx
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

I was just about to put 2, Innova,s ( Both in Chrome ) In the for sale section , I was looking at £200 Posted ! ( Each ) I thought this might be OTT, ( Not now for sale )

Go on Ged, get em sold. I'll take both of them so you can get a nice stock in for Xmas!
    ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post

Go on Ged, get em sold. I'll take both of them so you can get a nice stock in for Xmas!
    ATB
    Eric
    Ha ha, They both have open sights & Silencer adapters if required !
    I have a stock in for christmas ( Well, drank half Ha ha, )
    Seriously, pick them up & see how they are , ( long time , no see maybe 2 + years )

I am not getting any younger ! Watch this space !!!!! I have 3, in bits & Spares, I might get around to breaking,
    Ged.

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Ha ha, They both have open sights & Silencer adapters if required !
    I have a stock in for christmas ( Well, drank half Ha ha, )
    Seriously, pick them up & see how they are , ( long time , no see maybe 2 + years )

I am not getting any younger ! Watch this space !!!!! I have 3, in bits & Spares, I might get around to breaking,
    Ged.

I wish you would cut out this 'I am not getting any younger' crap! I am older than you with a body that's already had a telegram from Buck House!
    Compared to me, you're a young,active 63 year old who complains and drinks too much!

Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    I wish you would cut out this 'I am not getting any younger' crap! I am older than you with a body that's already had a telegram from Buck House!
    Compared to me, you're a young,active 63 year old who complains and drinks too much!

Eric
    Ha ha. & Thanks for that Eric,
    I do believe I feel better already !!!!!!!

Pass me another bottle of that " Youth Elixir " dear, & get my football boots ready. & post on to Eric that " Anti Grumpy beer " Ha ha,
    Ged.