Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Tanfoglio Witness 1911

Once spares are needed it's going to be tricky,I had a look in the valve housing and it seems the actual valve and spring are sealed so no easy replacement of the valve spring which is pretty weak to start with, or the valve itself.

Any thoughts on how the TFW compares to the WE M1911A1 matte chrome (http://www.dmdiffusionboutique.fr/ga...-gbb-we.html)?
    The fact the WE can shoot biodegradable BBs and doesn't generate a flow of empty canisters kind of appeals to me ...
    How many shots can one get from a single canister in the TFW, and how long can one leave a canister in? Will it only shoot metal BBs, or are there alternatives for that kind of munition?

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    While I like the look of the replica and the way it functions I have to wonder what can be done with a steel BB travelling at just 300 fps from a smoothbore barrel??That said if Cybergun were to market an 8" Luger Parabellum replica I would definately buy one!
    I don't think there is any reason they couldn't make a Luger 4.5mm CO2 with blowback ( or whatever you call the rising/falling toggle action): there is already an airsoft version.

Personally I would love to have a CO2 4.5mm blowback Mauser C96 (airsoft version already in existence). I have emailed Cybergun and asked them if they have any plans to make one. Probably being wildly optimistic. Anybody else fancy one of these? If you do, email Cybergun too.

It's a shame the TW 1911 couldn't have been designed with a bit more power. 320fps is a bit soft. 400-450fps - now you're talking! .
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223

Quote Originally Posted by willie the pimp View Post
    I don't think there is any reason they couldn't make a Luger 4.5mm CO2 with blowback ( or whatever you call the rising/falling toggle action): there is already an airsoft version.

Personally I would love to have a CO2 4.5mm blowback Mauser C96 (airsoft version already in existence). I have emailed Cybergun and asked them if they have any plans to make one. Probably being wildly optimistic. Anybody else fancy one of these? If you do, email Cybergun too.
    i think their is a luger, solware do one for 200 notes, too much if you ask me....
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanator View Post
    It's a shame the TW 1911 couldn't have been designed with a bit more power. 320fps is a bit soft. 400-450fps - now you're talking! .
    Agreed. It is still great fun, low powered though it is.

I just got one the other day after reading many good reviews on it...

They were right - great looking gun, with a solid feel to it, and most importantly - Brings a big grin to the otherwise miserable mush

Quote Originally Posted by humperdingle View Post
    I just got one the other day after reading many good reviews on it...

They were right - great looking gun, with a solid feel to it, and most importantly - Brings a big grin to the otherwise miserable mush
    Definitely. This is the best air pistol I own or have ever owned. Now if only they could make a replica Mauser C96 I would be in paradise.

Does anyone know how I would fit a [mock] silencer onto this pistol? I've been searching everywhere for what I would need and how to do it.

u turn

Hi, bought a second hand TFW 1911 on here last week despite saying I wouldn't. Glad I did! Great fun and more accurate than my Baikal Makarov but obviously not up to the same standard metalwise. I've put about twenty magazines through it with no problems. Best to remove the mag when pausing shooting because the thumb operated safety will discharge when released if the trigger has been squeezed while the safety is on. You can also, like the Makarov, get the odd stray bb when you resume shooting - in short once you start, don't stop until it's empty