Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30th October Ford Ghost HFT Shoot

Question Gates/Range Open Time ??

Hi guys,I know it says open at 10am,but is that actual ? Got an hours drive to get there,and need to do some serious zeroing/plinking on the range before the shoot please,lol,so some input from a Ford club member would be appreciated please,late post i know,but clocks go back tonight too,so many thanks all ! Looking forward to this,made even more so having had to miss Tel's soup and those haribo munching skeletons @ The Oaks Halloween Jaunt tonight....
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hobbit View Post
    Hi guys,I know it says open at 10am,but is that actual ? Got an hours drive to get there,and need to do some serious zeroing/plinking on the range before the shoot please,lol,so some input from a Ford club member would be appreciated please,late post i know,but clocks go back tonight too,so many thanks all ! Looking forward to this,made even more so having had to miss Tel's soup and those haribo munching skeletons @ The Oaks Halloween Jaunt tonight....
    It is up to the range staff but I am sure the car park with burger bar will be there before 10:00 especially with the clock change, but every time I have asked I have been told 10:00.

As I said before, this is being run by the Ford Ranges staff, not the HFT section so we aren't calling the shots(see what I did there...)

See you tomorrow chaps, it will be fun

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Looking forward to this, a boinging we shall go!...

XX see y'all soon!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Thanks to the Ford team for today - didnt think it could get worse than the target behind the mesh, then had the scoring explained:

Excellent shooting by the Oakies as usual!!!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    Thanks to the Ford team for today - didnt think it could get worse than the target behind the mesh, then had the scoring explained:

Excellent shooting by the Oakies as usual!!!
    Yes excellent shooting Oakies - and everyone else in fact.

Thank you Charles for the help with the stats - it was a thinking on your feet day when it came to numbers, targets, numbers of target, pegs etc but despite that I hope everyone had a good time.

I have put the scores on a list and put the list somewhere very safe. So safe I cannot think what the chuff I have done with it, I have all the scorecards and will go through them again if necessary but will have another look for the list first

I wouldn't worry yourself! We all had a brilliat time and thats all that counts!!! Scores are unimportant!

Seriously though, was a very enjoyable day! Thanks to the hard workers who set it up

Si
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Quote Originally Posted by si7777777 View Post
    I wouldn't worry yourself! We all had a brilliat time and thats all that counts!!! Scores are unimportant!

Seriously though, was a very enjoyable day! Thanks to the hard workers who set it up

Si
    Have found score list(on the mantlepiece-obviously) and posted on a separate thread

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by si7777777 View Post

Si
    "O" Simon - how many times must i say its all about the scores

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

...could've told me.....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!