Thread: Swaging press

Swaging press

Hi all,
    Does anyone have an idea where I can get a swaging press and dies made in the UK?

Before the answers start to flow, yes, I do know of the Nalan press and can confirm that my order has been with them since 2009. But it’s very unlikely that I will get a refund of my deposit or get to see the press delivered in this life time. It does irritate me that Nalan still do the Bisley shows taking in new orders when they can’t even deliver existing orders from over 2 years ago. Rant over

Now, does anyone have a swaging press for sale or point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

ATB.
    Last edited by Anand; 25-10-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Have a look on the castboolit forum in the swaging section.
    There is a member there called BTsniper making various kits.
    Mainly for 30 cal rifle bullets and 40 cal pistol bullets.
    And as you say,why are Nalan doing the Bisley shows when they cant fill orders from years back?
    HTH
    Tony
    Last edited by mag44uk; 25-10-2011 at 04:55 PM.

I'm still wating, for my dies from Nalan. I was lucky (or unlucky) to get the press from them almost immediatley (still in box of delivery).

Ajay

Quote Originally Posted by mag44uk View Post
    And as you say,why are Nalan doing the Bisley shows when they cant fill orders from years back?
    HTH
    Tony
    Their web page
    http://www.nalanswaging.co.uk/

Common sense and some ethics should prevail in that they dont take any new orders until existing ones are delivered. However, that appears not to be the case.

I personally have stopped holding my breath for my order and am just hoping to get lucky some where else.

It's a shame that there isn't anyone else in UK who does swaging equipment.
    OR
    If anyone knows of a company please let us know, as there is a demand for swaging equipment.

Ajay