Thread: A hello to everyone

A hello to everyone

Greetings to all, my name is Gavin and I've just entered the weird and wonderful world of air rifles. Due to a vermin problem which seems to be increasingly problematic over the last couple of years running, I finally bought myself a Crosman King RatCatcher this morning. We also have brown mice nesting in the garden which don't pose a problem so the use of traps etc just weren't going to work.

What else to say about myself...

I like to spend my spare time out and about in my local area taking pictures of building, construction works in progress, heavy machinery and river/sea landscapes. So yes, photography plays a big part in my life really. My day job is just a normal office worker doing administration - not very exciting.

I joined the forums looking for help, hints and tips how I can get the most of the rifle I purchased. And also to keep in touch with the constantly changing laws and regulations as well.

I've already had quite a chuckle at some of the posts on here (especially the .177 vrs .22 one) and hope that humor will continue. It certainly contributes alot towards the community aspect of these forums which makes them such great places to be a part of.

Thanks to everyone for reading this drivel!

Best regards

Gavin

Hello and welcome

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

Ah, a Robert E Howard fan?

Welcome aboard!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats.
    Albert Schweitzer

Not quite sure of Robert E Howard, but maybe - you never know?

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Best regards

Gavin

hi and welcome