Quote Originally Posted by throdgrain View Post
Sorry to raise a very old thread!

However looking at this thread it seems to mirror my experience. My HW100KS was 11.4 ftllb when I bought it, 10 months later it was 8 ft llbs. I took it back to the airgun centre in Essex, bit of a drive, and they reset the power at 11.7, they said. After a day I checked it, it was more like a range of 12.5 (!) to 11.7, with H&N FTT pellets, and slightly higher with Superdomes.

After a month or so this has gone down to 11.4 to 11.9 ish, which makes me think it will go down again, and over a year I'll end up back at 8 ft llbs ..

Anyway, I've thought about sending it to HW100 tuning, so first, does anyone have any experience of this company? I've heard good things. Also, what would they replace that would fix this problem? I've read they improve the regulator, and remove the anti tamper device among other thing.

Hope someone reads this
I'm currently looking at getting the hw100 ,but I've heard this problem quite alot , I've found a company called the ratworks, in Leicestershire, they sell new hw100s with new bottle fitted and new tench regulator swap ,they are a gun smith BTW..they would no doubt be able to sort it out for u !