Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tau Brno 7 match pistol WANTED

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    Dont think bank costs will exceed E5 as CZ is EU and within EU shared costs are obligated. (here anyway). Havent had issues yet.
    Yeah prices are ridiculous from EB. Allthough, iirc, about 10yrs ago, I bought a Tau 200 from them, nw, for 350 pounds..
    You may well be right about transfer costs for mainland Europe, but never forget that we poor souls live in Rip-off Britain!

When I bought the Alfa, HSBC quoted me £15 by phone for xfer, then in the branch wanted +/- £23 "because someone had overlooked the fact that the Czech Republic wasn't on some list of theirs. After making a fuss, they backed down to £15.

In 2006, EB quoted me a RRP of £320 to £340 for an Alfa but didn't have any stock!!!! From the factory, it cost me £165 including postage. It's the way to go.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

I agree, uk ís in the middle of nowhere but it ís EU, so shared costs should also include the uk.
    Postage might be a tad more expensive though, cause uk ís an isle.
    But I agree, directly ís the way to go!
    ATB,
    yana

You received yr Tau 7?
    I ordered a Tau 200 BT.
    Received my MK200 without any problems.
    ATB,
    yana

Hey All,

Did it all go well with your order?

I'm in the same position - really want a Tau7, I've placed an order and sent a few emails requesting shipping & handling costs, bank details etc. No reply yet.

Just wondered if it all went well for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Starblood View Post
    Hey All,

Did it all go well with your order?

I'm in the same position - really want a Tau7, I've placed an order and sent a few emails requesting shipping & handling costs, bank details etc. No reply yet.

Just wondered if it all went well for you?

I have a Tau 7 Match in its factory fitted alloy case complete with handboook and all original tools with spare seals etc that has had very little use by my son at the Rossendale Model Target Club.

The pistol has the very distinctive ( but no longer available) "tiger stripe" laminated grip and is a nice clean example of this very popular pistol and can be seen pictured on my site bobsairguns.com.

These pistols now have a silly suggested selling price here in the UK, but we are hoping to get £325.00 for it to put towards a new PCP. Let me know if you are interested before I put it up for sale.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Yes, received my BT, no problem.
    I now ordered the new MK8, and already got the reply email with payment details. Took a few days though.
    What I usually do, is place the order, than the next day, sent them an email to their general email address with request for total and payment data.
    Always got a reply so far, within a few days.

Its IMPORTANT that you placed the order through the webshop, NOT through mail!! The webshop is the only way 'in'so it seems!

Zooma: THATS a REAL Tau 7 Match you have there!!! Not the normal Standard version that is usually sold!!
    Those laminate one's are VERY rare!! Dont sell it!!
    For a real match, its not overpriced either.
    ATB,
    yana

Hi Yana,

Yes you are right - this really is a genuine Tau 7 MATCH, and not the usual sort you can buy - and I also know it is no longer available.

Maybe we should keep it as the real MATCH versions are not very common, and the chances of finding one that looks as new as this one in the future are pretty slim.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Agreed. Keep it! They áre still made, just not with laminate grips anymore.
    Lucky for me I tóó have a laminate 7 Match, ánd a laminate 7 Silhouet.
    The 7's show up on egun regularly.
    ATB,
    yana

Rubber O Ring seals Tau Brno 7

Hi just got one of these,Left handed but I have small hands and can hold it well enough,no problems with it but during a trial of power adjustment, which by the way is easy and quite suprising as it can adjust from about 300-600 fps,anyway lost one of the little blighters cant find it anywhere, so where may i puchase a seal from?.

Thankyou for any help,regards Mark

Iirc. Chambers has some. Dunno what seals you need?
    Also, you might be able to order them directly from the factory.
    ATB,
    yana