Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: inherited vintage air rifles and spares help needed

inherited vintage air rifles and spares help needed

Hi all,

I was told a few weeks back that i have been left alot of vintage air rifles and spares but what i would need is help off some one to give me a idea what stuff is worth . i am going over tonight to see what there is .

is there anyone who can advise on this.

regards
    bat7x64

It would be advisable to list all of the guns and spares before seeking values, as it's virtually impossible to advise without.
    There are many forum members knowledgeable in different makes, so I'm sure advice on values won't be difficult to obtain.

lots of people on here can help. It would be best if you listed them and when you can photograph them. Condition is everything for a collector and makes a real difference on price

ALex

i am going tonight to see what there is , i will take a camera and make a list and go from there and see what can be done.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bat7x64 View Post

Hi all,

I was told a few weeks back that i have been left alot of vintage air rifles and spares but what i would need is help off some one to give me a idea what stuff is worth . i am going over tonight to see what there is .

is there anyone who can advise on this.

regards
    bat7x64
    On here? Hundreds of folk. You will need photos to host via a photo hosting site like Photobucket, and manufacturers names, model names (where displayed), and serial numbers as a starter for ten . Good luck and I/we look forward to hearing what you have. Beware the silent helping hand by p-m however, as anyone operating under the radar like that may have an agenda?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Beware the silent helping hand by p-m however, as anyone operating under the radar like that may have an agenda?
    Offers to buy via pm from a valuation thread is seriously frowned upon and often results in the perpetrator being banned!
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

to all no pm`s please for offers alike .

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Beware the silent helping hand by p-m however, as anyone operating under the radar like that may have an agenda?
    The very thought! And voiced in the venerable collectables section too. Shame on you Gareth.

P.S. message to bat7x64: I'm available 24/7 for a no-agenda consultation by PM. Obviously, if you felt a first refusal when the time came to sell would be an appropriate gesture, who would I be to argue with that...?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    The very thought! And voiced in the venerable collectables section too. Shame on you Gareth.

P.S. message to bat7x64: I'm available 24/7 for a no-agenda consultation by PM. Obviously, if you felt a first refusal when the time came to sell would be an appropriate gesture, who would I be to argue with that...?
    DANNY!!! I am disgusted with you!

ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Which Richmond are you? If North Yorks and you need a hand, drop me a line. Happy to help with pics etc if I'm about.
    Last edited by paul4be; 20-01-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

As stated above, a full description of each gun is needed. Plus good quality photo's, if you need photo's hosting then email them to the address in my profile.

You may not want offers by PM, but don't collapse with shock if you get offers by email.....
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quote Originally Posted by paul4be View Post
    Which Richmond are you? If North Yorks and you need a hand, drop me a line. Happy to help with pics etc if I'm about.
    i am in your area.

pics

hi all
    well i have been and there is loads of stuff for the old BSA underlevers and also webley mk3`s and webley air pistols and some of it looks mint .
    i have a load of pictures of the stuff 32 in all i could of taken more pictures but i used all 8 new batteries which i had for the camera. if anyone can help please send me your email address as i cannot post pictures on here.

thanks very much.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Have pm'd you about sorting pics
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

paul i have sent you all the pics i took but could not take anymore pictures of the stock etc but some boxes where labelled for the following ;

webley mk 11
    webley mk 111
    bsa underlever
    airsporter
    webley air pistols
    bsa meteor

there was a odd air rifle not complete i noticed called a lane or something????