Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: inherited vintage air rifles and spares help needed

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    I know I'm getting old and have had way to many blows to the head over the years, thought I was going senile there for a bit, yet when I logged on this morning I could've sworn there were a lot more posts on this thread than there are now . Whats happened to some of the posts .

Gareth oh vernerable and hallowed MOD of collectables and beyond, can you see whats happened here.
    Last edited by Grayling; 06-02-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    I have a feeling that the OP stated a price for the lot, making it into sales thread technically. As such, I suspect related posts may have gone bye-bye
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

i deleted a post which did say that paul as not to get thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by paul4be View Post
    I have a feeling that the OP stated a price for the lot, making it into sales thread technically. As such, I suspect related posts may have gone bye-bye

Ye that makes perfect sense, they are the posts that have vanished.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by bat7x64 View Post
    i deleted a post which did say that paul as not to get thrown off.
    Ye you deserving binning after that , but before you go, throw me a few boxes marked BSA .

Any more news on this haul of bits. Bat said he may put some bits n bobs on here. We must all surely be waiting in anticipation .

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post

Any more news on this haul of bits.
    Hi Gary, it seems not, and as this thread is now a little too long and protracted to moderate and monitor, I am locking it off so as to avoid any more posts fuelling the on-going Ground Hog Day that this thread has become, and similarly, to avoid anyone else falling foul of the rules blah blah blahhhh. If bat does want to sell some bits, he can start a selection of sales threads with prices, as I do believe that is where we need to go from here: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.