Absolutely brilliant!
This rifle is well made and at 100yds is printing a ragged one hole group with the aid of a Harris bipod and 6-24 x44AO mildot scope.

The properties of the ammunition are amazing for it's flat trajectory and energy retention/delivery at the target.

The rifle is constructed from good quality materials, not a single plastic part to fall off or fail and is very well presented overall with a nice piece of woodwork should this be your thing.
The barrel is threaded for a moderator at the factory and in my case is fitted with the compact SAK moderator. This greatly reduces muzzle blast but does little for the supersonic crack of the hmr round as it speeds to its destination.
The trigger seems to be the 1st thing people tweak with an Eric Brookes trigger kit @£12 from South Yorksire shooting supplies.
Mine was fine from the box with a let off pressure of 2 3/4lbs and just the merest hint of creep. I tend to take the view that these are sporting/hunting tools rather than out and out target rifles and will leave the trigger alone.
What more can I say an excellent bit of kit and the rifle alone brand new was less than £260!

Hmr ammunition prices are falling rapidly now that the gun trade has realised that people won't pay ridiculous prices just because something is new and long may this continue.

Do your homework and shop around and you'll be able to put together a complete quality hunting rig at a price far less than some other manufacturers are charging for their rifle alone!
I now look at my .22 rimmy as something of a toy or close range plinker since the .17 arrived. True it has it's uses and always will do but has nowher near the reach or clout of the Hmr. Also as far as richochets are concerned with over 600 rounds from the .17 down the tube over fairly flat terrain I 've not had a single whizzer occur!!. These rounds just break up and fragment unlike the ****** .22 lead lump
Cheers all, Just my tuppence worth on a great bit of kit. Well done CZ
John.