Thread: Your chance to shoot current issue weapons - and help - H4H Range Day

engin is offline If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...

Cool Your chance to shoot current issue weapons - and help - H4H Range Day

Supported by General Sir David Richards
    GCB CBE DSO ADC Gen
    Chief of the Defence Staff

Range DayOP WARRIOR ONE

28th April 2012 at the HAC Lodge, Bisley Camp, GU24 0NY

An unforgettable day on Live Army Ranges firing a variety of current military weapons, with coaching by experienced Combined Services Instructors.

Have a great day out whether you come as a couple, a group, or an individual. Meet new people and try something different. This is your exclusive chance to fire current issue military weapons.
    Not only will you get a full day on Live Military Ranges with one to one tuition, you will be using the following weapon systems: the SA-A2 Rifle, Light Support Weapon, Demarco Rifle, Sig 226 Pistol, M16 Armalite, AK47, MP5, 9mm Browning Pistol and Combat SA-A2 Short Barrel and many more.

You will also get the unique opportunity to use Special Forces weapons from Heckler & Koch and Accuracy International.

This is your chance to experience current Operational Scenarios in our state of the art Digital Training Facility.

All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and refreshments throughout the day are included. Physical disabilities are accommodated – please call to discuss.

All monies, after costs, will be donated to the above charities.

The Combat Services Charity is yet to be incorporated by the Charities Commission and its donations will be held in the Combat Shooting Club bank account, pending incorporation.

To reserve your place, please ensure you have read the waiver on below, then email us on OpWarriorOne@CSCharity.com

Charity Range Day

Op Warrior One £295.00

28th April 2012 at the HAC Lodge, Bisley Camp, GU24 0NY

What you get:
    Includes firing over 200 rounds of ammunition
    Opportunity to fire current Special Forces weapon systems from H&K and Accuracy International
    One to one coaching from instructors
    Display of current operational service vehicles (operational commitments permitting)
    Rapier Missile system simulator (operational commitments permitting)
    Latest operational scenarios on DCCT training systems (operational commitments permitting)
    All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
    Transport around ranges
    Chance to fire all standard weapons

If you cannot come, or would like to make a donation to the Services charities please contact us.

Alternatively if you can donate an auction prize please contact Capt. Eddie Boyce on 07958 266699

The day will be hosted by Capt. Eddie Boyce from the HAC Lodge in Bisley Camp and at the nearby military ranges.
    The Schedule for the day will be.

0730 – 0830 Arrival and Registration followed by breakfast
    0845 – 1230 Depart for ranges, Live Firing & DCCT (transport provided)
    1230 – 1330 Lunch
    1330 – 1700 Live Firing, DCCT & Firepower demonstration (time permitting)
    1730 – Snacks at the Lodge

Booking Form
    Title (please tick) Prof / Dr / Mr / Mrs / Miss / Other…………………. Age (please tick)
    Christian / Initials 18 – 25 25 – 35
    Surname 35 – 50 50 +
    Address Send Booking Form and Cheque to:
    Captain E. Boyce
    Quartermaster
    TAC 27 St. John’s Hill
    Battersea
    London
    SW11 1TT
    Postcode:
    Tel No
    Email

I have read and understood the waiver on page 3 and enclose a cheque for £……..………(payable to ‘Combat Shooting Club’) to reserve my place on the 28th April 2012
    Alternately you can book at WWW.CSCharity.com

Op Warrior One, Charity Shooting Day 28th April 2012
    Declaration / Waiver

This document must be read, understood and signed before you are permitted to take part in any activities on the day. If you have any questions regarding this document, please feel free to contact us.

Declaration

By signing this document, I …………………………………………………….. agree to follow the following rules & regulations. I accept that should I not follow these, I may be removed from the event without refund of my ticket fee.

· All instructions given by the range staff and instructors must be obeyed at all times. Failure to obey an instruction from either RCO’s or instructors will result in the individual being removed from the range.
    · The wearing of camouflage or “military” clothing is prohibited. Acceptable dress for the shooting phase is jeans or non camouflage trousers, boots or sturdy trainers and non camouflage top and/or jacket.
    · Bring waterproofs in case of rain
    · The removal of any items from the range (not including personal property) is expressly forbidden
    · Use of cameras and mobile phones is restricted and only to be used when directed by the staff.
    · Professional photography will be done on the day for advertising purposes. If you do not wish any image of yourself to be included, please contact Capt. Eddie Boyce during registration.
    · Individuals found to be acting in an unsafe manner will be removed from all activities. Likewise, individuals deemed by range staff to be unable to safely participate in a certain activity will not be able to take part in that activity.
    · Any individual found in possession of unauthorised material (ammunition, weapons, etc) will be removed from all activities.
    Waiver

I also accept that participation in these activities is entirely at my own risk.
    Neither the Ministry of Defence, the HAC Lodge, the Combat Shooting Club, nor any staff or persons acting for those organizations are liable for any death, injury or damage to personal property that may occur during the activities taking place at the event.

If you are unclear or have any questions regarding any conditions in this waiver, please contact Capt. Eddie Boyce for clarification.

Mob: 07958 266699

Signed………………………………………….
    Name…………………………………………...
    Date…………………………………………….
    Last edited by engin; 03-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.

engin is offline If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...
    bumpetybump