Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barpc 2012 easter bunny bash

BARPC Bunny Bash

It was definately on the calender as 13 May,had to get leave for it,hence the certainty of the date,and am already off work the day of the Sizzler,it was the only date i needed to round off the year nicely,booked it before Xmas,about October time I think,booked it with the dates i needed for the SiHFT ....
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

BARPC Bunny Bash

Checked my notes,I got the email with the calender for the 2012 SiHFT and other shoots,as known,on the 09/10/11.... Bunny Bash is on the calender as 13/05/12 and Sizzler is 30/09/12 !!
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hobbit View Post
    Checked my notes,I got the email with the calender for the 2012 SiHFT and other shoots,as known,on the 09/10/11.... Bunny Bash is on the calender as 13/05/12 and Sizzler is 30/09/12 !!
    Hold on to your knickers chaps (or each others as takes yer fancy) I'm trying to sort this out as we type.

There's no reason in principle why we can't rearrange for the 13th as long as we have committee available on the 13th.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

There is a chance it was put on the calender as the wrong date???

Either way it would be lovely to thra...shoot with you...if it can be arranged

Looks like a great weekend ahead, can't wait to show the Hobbits how to shoot xx

There is something magical about beating them at their own ground....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

BARPC Bunny Bash

Bob,if the Bunny Bash can be rearranged to the 13th May,then I'm sure I can speak for the Sussex clubs and say that would be fantastic news,as it is at the moment it clashes with our Rnd 2 of our SiHFT,there wouldn't be anyone from 'down south' to come and play at your fantastic ground !!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hobbit View Post
    Bob,if the Bunny Bash can be rearranged to the 13th May,then I'm sure I can speak for the Sussex clubs and say that would be fantastic news,as it is at the moment it clashes with our Rnd 2 of our SiHFT,there wouldn't be anyone from 'down south' to come and play at your fantastic ground !!
    As long as it's OK with those able to help set up and run the course, I see no reason not to move it. The 13th is one of the few weekends I'm not committed to other things such as supervising D of E expeditions or assessing in the N Forest.

We also nee to find time to come down to one of your grounds as well, as long as we can get visa'a and the relevent innoculations

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    As long as it's OK with those able to help set up and run the course, I see no reason not to move it. The 13th is one of the few weekends I'm not committed to other things such as supervising D of E expeditions or assessing in the N Forest.

We also nee to find time to come down to one of your grounds as well, as long as we can get visa'a and the relevent innoculations

Bob
    No need for innoculations, we'll make sure The Hobbits are wearing their muzzles.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    No need for innoculations, we'll make sure The Hobbits are wearing their muzzles.
    & as long as you don't go milking the sap from the Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Damn, must get stronger glasses. I read that as wearing their Muzzies

Righto chaps, the 13th May it is

With apologies for posting the date as the 15th April and to anyone this inconvieniences

Bob

BARPC

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Damn, must get stronger glasses. I read that as wearing their Muzzies

Righto chaps, the 13th May it is

With apologies for posting the date as the 15th April and to anyone this inconvieniences

Bob
    Nice one Bob

(back to where we were in about October...)
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Excellent news - many thanks Bob! - I was in danger of not having a competition to go to that week!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

So the date has been definately moved?

There would have been a good few of us from Sussex for the original date as at the moment it's the only summer comp that we are able to shoot.(Unless anything else pops up)

Will have to see how many people we can muster up for it!

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    Excellent news - many thanks Bob! - I was in danger of not having a competition to go to that week!
    ...didn't realise it was that serious...another day at home...

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

BARPC Bunny Bash....

Thanks Bob,now that's the icing on the cake HFT wise this year for all of us i'm sure.... Be prepared to be invaded by 'down southers' lol

Quote Originally Posted by Misty1983 View Post
    So the date has been definately moved?

There would have been a good few of us from Sussex for the original date as at the moment it's the only summer comp that we are able to shoot.(Unless anything else pops up)

Will have to see how many people we can muster up for it!

Atb

Steve
    It hasn't actually been moved Steve, just advertised wrong as on all the calenders it was always this date
    X