Thread: SIHFT Round 2 15th April FORD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SIHFT Round 2 15th April FORD

Hot on the heels of Round one comes SIHFT Part Deux at Ford on 15th April!

Booking in from 9:00am gates will open at 8:30.

10:00am start

£6 adults, £5 Juniors

As with all SIHFT shoots this competition is open to members of the 6 Sussex Clubs (Ford, Buxted, Oaks, Swallows, Hawks and Iden Fern) and anyone else who wishes to shoot as a guest by agreement with the hosting club. If you do wish to shoot as a guest please contact me, preferably by PM as I have limited email access at the moment(mother in law has commandeered the room with my computer in...)

This is to give us an idea of numbers.

I can't guarantee the same degree of black magic that Spongebob Voodoopants achieved with the Oakie course, but we'll give it a good go!

Now the parking bit - Please park in rows with your car facing North/South. If you don't know which way North is, put a compass in you car - if it is pointing either north or south when you switch the engine off you will be facing the right way (but I can't guarantee you will be in the right place)

NEW BIT

As the shotgun folk will also be there on Sunday parking will be extremely tight so can Fordies, and any other early birds for that matter, park up past the lorry compound on the concrete - ie drive through the range and out the gate towards where we shoot the SiHFT then park on the concrete making sure there is access to the compound should any lorries come in(I'll check to see if this is likely)

Otherwise stick to parking NNW...

I'll try and make sure we have a marshall to guide those who confuse easily...

Hope to see you there!

If you haven't been to Ford before, see the link in my sig for a map

Ford Air Rifle Ranges,
    Burndell Rd,
    Yapton,
    BN18 0HR.

Richard
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 10-04-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: new parking bit to confuse everyone
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit