Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: SIHFT Round 2 15th April FORD

Thanks Fordies for a cracking course, wow that wind was something else though !
    Sorry for not staying but I am as we speak, sitting in the beefeater haviing some grub, just made it back for 2
    Last edited by Steve L; 15-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks to all who turned up today, glad we found the wind button again!

I'm hoping that Biggles took the scores with him, as if not, I've put them somewhere very safe...

Great to see Ford at the top of the indviduals and coming second in the team event - wah hey

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Thanks to all who turned up today, glad we found the wind button again!

I'm hoping that Biggles took the scores with him, as if not, I've put them somewhere very safe...

Great to see Ford at the top of the indviduals and coming second in the team event - wah hey

Richard

If you can't find them Richard, I got a 59,
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Thanks to Richard and all the guys at Ford - lots of small kills and a howling gale..... true Fordie competition!

Its looking close at the top of the team scores now as well
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Ford today

Yep, thanks to all at Ford for another great course, could'nt get to grips with that wind at all, brutal stuff, but the end scores are great, OAKIES RULE!!!
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Go on then if you insist 29

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

many thanks ford club a little bit tough for my first comp but most enjoable, many thanks to terry and chris for their great help and advice i hope i did not hold you backalso thanks to lee for his maths skills . When is the next comp?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tel View Post
    many thanks ford club a little bit tough for my first comp but most enjoable, many thanks to terry and chris for their great help and advice i hope i did not hold you backalso thanks to lee for his maths skills . When is the next comp?
    Next round is Horsham in 2 weeks.

Well that was a lesson in windage,taught me to stay at home when it's windy

Couldn't stay,I had to rush off and deliver a bench grinder in Shoreham.
    Looking forward to seeing the final scores. but not mine again

Great Stuff Fordies!!

Great course made exremely hard with the fans turned up!

29 is a lovely number...i even helped get there today, makes a change...

Loving the 'Buxted - Ford drama'...

Thanks to Andy for the company and thanks to all the Buxted boys that stood around watching me take the stander....

Spongetastic...XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Wind!

Thanks to Richard and the Fordies, great coarse, but who turned up the wind!!!

Could some one tell me the score tables for the medals? is this the same as the Southern Hunters scale?

Cheers
    Air Arms TX200

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    BIG thanks to all Fordies (and I know there aren't that many of you!) for setting such a splendid course. Must remember to pack the wind-break of all wind-breaks when next heading your way.

Richard ... fret not as I did take the scores with me and have now posted the full table HERE. Just as there was no getting away from that Ford breeze, there's no hiding place on this list for your scores

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Many thanks to all at Ford for a thoroughly enjoyable days shooting

Did somebody mention the wind ?

I see the day is getting better by the minute with our new lead of 29
    Last edited by Topher; 15-04-2012 at 05:37 PM.

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by bourne2fish View Post
    Thanks to Richard and the Fordies, great coarse, but who turned up the wind!!!

Could some one tell me the score tables for the medals? is this the same as the Southern Hunters scale?

Cheers
    Similar to the UKAFT and Southern Hunters but, being an independent state, Sussex has selected slightly different 'x points from top score' to be awarded each badge.

To get Gold if you're in Open Class you have to be within 4 points, within 7 points if you're in Junior or Recoiling classes and within 12 points for the Primary Class. I will see if (via Derek) I can get our full badges table published on the SIHFT web site.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Thank you Ford for an enjoyable-ish course. I will be breaking in one night to smash your wind machines.

On the plus side; I got the peg 8 free stander (Always nice to a positive note) and enjoyed the sight of a pellet being blown from the plate back smack dab into the centre of the KZ.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010