Thread: New Member From High Wycombe , Buckinghamshire

Cool New Member From High Wycombe , Buckinghamshire

HI everyone

I am a new member to this site and I am just starting to find my way through and around it. It looks like a friendly place and also a great source of information. I thought that I would use this chance to post a little about myself. I've always had an interest in guns and rifles. But I am in no way an expert or know much at all about the subject. I belonged to a gun club in Harrow on the hill when i was younger for about a year or so. I never shot competitively there, but did get the chance to visit Bisley. I also got to shoot a few different rifles as a part of the Air Training Corps.

Dave

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHazell View Post
    HI everyone

I am a new member to this site and I am just starting to find my way through and around it. It looks like a friendly place and also a great source of information. I thought that I would use this chance to post a little about myself. I've always had an interest in guns and rifles. But I am in no way an expert or know much at all about the subject. I belonged to a gun club in Harrow on the hill when i was younger for about a year or so. I never shot competitively there, but did get the chance to visit Bisley. I also got to shoot a few different rifles as a part of the Air Training Corps.

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum.

I lived in the Wycombe area from 1976 - 2006. Where abouts are you?
    You'll learn a lot from here, about all aspects of the sport, although there's no substitute to getting out in the open and making some noise with the gun.

Hope you enjoy your stay,

Pete.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

hi and welcome

I lived in the Wycombe area from 1976 - 2006. Where abouts are you?
    Same question to you Pete, I was born and bred in Wycombe
    Making waves since 1971.

Hey! im brand new too and look forward to getting to know the forum and its members

Quote Originally Posted by JsE. View Post
    Same question to you Pete, I was born and bred in Wycombe
    I moved to Downley in 1976 the age of 4 and a half. I stayed in Downley , in one house or another, until 1991 when I moved to Radnage, with my parents. They moved to Devon in 1998 and I moved back to Downley for a very short time, before buying my own house. I moved to Aylesbury in 2005.

Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Welcome to the BBS Dave

There are a few of us "Wycombites" here. This is a great forum, with plenty of helpful and friendly folk- I'm sure you'll find plenty of info...I know I did when I first joined.

Cheers