Thread: Any interest? Shooting gallery.

Any interest? Shooting gallery.

I've advertised a showman's living wagon the Baye for a showman pal that doesn't have a computer. At the side of it can be seen the front of the Atkinson that used to pull it about when it travelled with the fair. My pal's wife says ' the Atki ought to go '. He says ' It's too useful for storage ' because it still contains the shooting gallery of the recently deceased showman. However the aforementioned is also regarded as being too heavy now to travel with and set up.
    Does the learned membership see there being any interest in it? I haven't seen it myself but could easily furnish a description and some poor photos ( In the back of a wagon you can never get far enough away to get any sort of perspective ).

If this contravenes any of the rules will the mods please accept my apologies and remove it.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Is the gallery built into the Atkinson, or is it a stand alone stall type of set up?
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    Is the gallery built into the Atkinson, or is it a stand alone stall type of set up?
    It must come out and be set up but as I say I haven't seen it. The living wagon auction ends tomorrow night so I'll probably be over there on Monday and will have a look and make some enquiries, + photos if possible.

ATVB, Mick

edbear2 Guest
    I would say lots of interest, and depending on type / complexity / vintage, could fetch a pretty penny...can't wait to see photo's as I am sure many others on here are looking at this!

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    I would say lots of interest, and depending on type / complexity / vintage, could fetch a pretty penny...can't wait to see photo's as I am sure many others on here are looking at this!
    Thanks, Ed. That's really encouraging though I haven't a clue how to value it. I expect my pal will have a view on the subject.

ATVB, Mick