Thread: Webley Osprey Supertarget Nameplate.

Webley Osprey Supertarget Nameplate.

Good morning, does anyone have one of the above lying around, if so would like to buy one, long shot I know but I have had success on here in the past so maybe again this time.

I'm sure Sandwell Field Sports had one in the used section, plus I think there's one on Gunstar

ATB

Mark
    Basc member

*** Looking for a Diana 54/52 ***

Quote Originally Posted by R10_Mark View Post
    I'm sure Sandwell Field Sports had one in the used section, plus I think there's one on Gunstar

ATB

Mark
    Hello, I bought the one off Gunstar, but I need just the nameplate now,thanks.

I only just bought one, but all the pics I have seen, there is no such thing fitted - are you sure that this was not just a supplier's nameplate or a previous owner's?

The one you bought also has some form of banner on the stock, what is that?

Here's what mine looks like (not my gun in the pics)

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...ky1/0026-1.jpg
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Webley Osprey pics

Removed link, if anyone wants pics please PM with email address thanks.
    Last edited by GuizeAyose; 16-04-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Ah! I thought you were referring to the plate which someone seemed to have fitted to the side of the fore end at some point.

Mine has an Anschutz open sight there so no plate! So in case two turn up, I could also do with one!

Also, how "interesting" - no mention by the vendor of your one, re the cracked repaired stock...
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    Ah! I thought you were referring to the plate which someone seemed to have fitted to the side of the fore end at some point.

Mine has an Anschutz open sight there so no plate! So in case two turn up, I could also do with one!

Also, how "interesting" - no mention by the vendor of your one, re the cracked repaired stock...
    Yes the breakage was mentioned in the listing, it happened intransit to a previous buyer.