Thread: Rochford agc 29th april springer + pistol comp!

Rochford agc 29th april springer + pistol comp!

This sunday the 29th april will be a springer and pistol comp. There will be our usual challenging 30 target course set up around our wood to Rochford agc rules ( not ukhft). We will have the pistol lane set up and a very well stocked plinking range, not forgetting our zeroing in lane.

All the usual FREE GRUB AND TEA, COFFEE ETC.... (CANS 50P EACH)

Safety brief 10-15am
    comp starts straight away

Guests welcome too, all info on our website at :- www.rochfordac.co.uk

adult member---£5
    junior member--£3

adult non-member--£7
    junior non-member-£4 (remember this includes your days shoot, food, tea and coffee)

Hope the weathers not too wet!

see you there

S-G-L

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Looking forward to this as always and it looks like heavy rain

See you all there, (Well the brave ones lol )

Atb Harry.

looking forward, unless it rains
    Air arms S400F beech with MTC Viper 3-12x44, AA silencer and custom hamster

Nescio quid loquor

Rain? What's rain? What's more fun than rolling about in the mud and gore, shootin' tin chickens and chuckin' verbal insults at each other? Heavenly!!! Who needs sun and heat, bring on the rain, we're tuf enuf.

Lookin forward to it. See you there.

Ps: can I bring me brolly 'n stuff it down me collar?
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

you need a shooting mat on sunday You will need a surf board .Its still fun whatever the weather,see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by john r View Post
    you need a shooting mat on sunday You will need a surf board .Its still fun whatever the weather,see you there.
    What, you affraid of getting a bit of mud on yer jacket? Take yer sleeping bag as well, you may as well get comfy. Can't you get the matress in the car then?
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

wife may get a bit worried if i started to carry a mattress in the back of my car,I know im a handyman but i dont think she would want me to be that handy!

Quote Originally Posted by john r View Post
    wife may get a bit worried if i started to carry a mattress in the back of my car,I know im a handyman but i dont think she would want me to be that handy!
    When you say " handy" dont you mean " Randy"

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    When you say " handy" dont you mean " Randy"
    Ryan's the one for that. Every time I go on facebook there are more of his castoffs there. Looks like he's had more women than there are days in the week. Maybe two at a time, more than once.

Once he gets insurance for his car I hope he keeps it cleaned out and not smelling like a fish market. Don't forget to clean the footprints off the roof Ryan.

It's no wonder he looks sh~~~~d out on Sunday.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Ryan's the one for that. Every time I go on facebook there are more of his castoffs there. Looks like he's had more women than there are days in the week. Maybe two at a time, more than once.

Once he gets insurance for his car I hope he keeps it cleaned out and not smelling like a fish market. Don't forget to clean the footprints off the roof Ryan.

It's no wonder he looks sh~~~~d out on Sunday.

Your only jealous you old git

PS: Its going to be a wet one on Sunday guys & girls

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Your only jealous you old git

When you get to my age you know what you should be doing but you forget how and why!
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Oh joy! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------################################################## ################################################## #######----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------################################################## ######################**************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS RAINING ...AGAIN, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Great day as always even in the rain, Fun had by all and lots of pi##taking as always, That chilly went down well Karen See you all in 2 weeks time.

Atb Harry.