Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammerli P26 Pistol

The Hammerli P-26 is the reincarnated RWS C225 so it should have pretty good power.
    Definitely worth making sure the CO2 bulbs are being broken cleanly.
    Some pellgunoil might also be of use.

Update on P26

Thanks for your tip.
    It can still be a hit and miss affair with the CO2 bulb. Sometimes power is quite low and after taking out the CO2 bulb I can see that the hole made by the valve is hardly enough to let the gas out. One really has to screw the brass adjuster as tight as possible. A poor design me thinks.
    Thanks,
    Alan

My friend Baz fixed a similar problem on my 225 by cutting better grooves in the brass wheel.
    Previous owner had almost worn them flat and clearly used pliers on it at sometime.
    Now it tightens well.
    Dont go mad when screwing it in tho as it is only meant to hold your capsule not pierce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyand View Post
    The Hammerli P-26 is the reincarnated RWS C225 so it should have pretty good power.
    Definitely worth making sure the CO2 bulbs are being broken cleanly.
    Some pellgunoil might also be of use.
    yeah this, as i've said before. & i don't get the 'dreadful trigger' comments people have been making either- unless this gun has developed quality issues since hammerli took over the manufacturing of it, as my RWS version has an excellent trigger, especially in s/a mode. neither do i get any problems puncturing the co2 bulbs.