Thread: Anchutz 335 .177 for sale.

Anschutz 335 .177 for sale.

I bought the rifle second hand from a shop in 1985 and have owned it ever since.
    Full working order but does "twang" a little.
    It's in good condition and had very little use by me, (less than three tubs of pellets although fairly well used before).
    Barrel has a little pitting and there are a few knocks on the stock.
    It really deserves a service and some TLC from someone who knows what they are doing.

I would like £130 for her, or a reasonable offer. Must collect in person as I want the new owner to be happy with the condition and don't want the hassle of posting it.

Can be viewed from my house in West End near Bagshot/Woking or at the Bisley air gun club at the Bisley ranges.

No idea how to post photos on here, will do when I work it out, if you pm me I can email some close ups direct.

Scope not included (it's just a £20 Nikko anyway)
    Last edited by simon747; 12-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Flexible on the price. Like it to go before a house move.

No one interested?
    Best offer by the end of June gets it. (Advert going up on club notice board as well)

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Are you interested in a swap for a rifle or a scope?

No sorry, I use a PCP and a prosport, the Anschutz just sits in the cupboard doing nothing. It's time to give her a new home.
    De cluttering for a house move.
    Cheers.

I'd love one of these.
    One of the "premium" guns from the start of my airgunning career.
    I also prefer face to face, but the distance creates a problem. Also, only two weeks ago added an Xocet to the collection, so I'm up to 18 now.
    If I got another one so quickly, the missus will go MENTAL.
    I'm amazed it hasn't gone yet, as I'd have thought that it would be highly desirable.
    If only.....
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

P.M. for you
    Joe.

Photos

Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    These are really excellent rifles, superior to the Feinwerkbau Sport in many ways. The barrel is superb and has a fine choke on it so they are not pellet fussy, and the triggers are excellent too, as good as a Rekord or CD, plus it has a decent barrel lock which is easy to work as it uses a cam-action. Its a nice light slim rifle too, easily handled and has a light recoil too.

Someone snap it up!

I am always surprised that when these rifles appear for sale they are often overooked they have many refined features and are quality through and through.Free bump.

PM incoming.

keeping secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    These are really excellent rifles, superior to the Feinwerkbau Sport in many ways. The barrel is superb and has a fine choke on it so they are not pellet fussy, and the triggers are excellent too, as good as a Rekord or CD, plus it has a decent barrel lock which is easy to work as it uses a cam-action. Its a nice light slim rifle too, easily handled and has a light recoil too.

Someone snap it up!
    Great so now everyone knows,so now I guess the values will increase .thanks alot!. Yes they are overlooked as said .buy it you know you want it.