Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Air Arms 'RSN10' Memorial Cup Challenge 02/09/2012

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

Thanks to all involved in setting today up, I think it turned out to be a great success, I hope we can do it all again next year !!
    Dates already set. trouble is I have forgotten it. Think its the 8th September but need to check.

What a great day and thanks firstly to all the blokes who helped course set and bring in. Absolutely a pleasure working with you all honest even if I didnt/dont smile .

Big thanks to Dan the venue owner who couldnt have been more helpful.

Massive thanks to Air Arms for giving us the opportunity to put on the event for Sussex and the world..

Two meals forty targets and the chance to win a rifle for ten pounds what a bargain.

Oh and the target that was pulled was fine it was the checker that was defective. So Mitchell you missed it really.

So thanks again to Air Arms.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

Thanks to all involved in setting today up, I think it turned out to be a great success, I hope we can do it all again next year !!
    Ditto.
    A great celebration and a splendid gesture.
    Neither to be forgotten.
    Absolutely stunning to be a part of.

I just wanted to say thanks to all involved in the shoot and thanks to Airarms for a great shoot what a great day and will look forward to next year. One perfect memorial shoot.

Samharveyoswald is offline Buxted County Freestyle Diving Champion
    I wanna quad bike
    Buxted Hobbit Army

Quote Originally Posted by Samharveyoswald View Post
    I wanna quad bike
    My turn to run around on the quad next time !

I wanna quad bike
    Maybe you could take up quad biking?!....instead...

Knew our 'Nut Shot' target was ok!! Cheating bleedin Mitchels...

How efficient was that food service!!
    It was tasty as well!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

It's all been said, but the thing I enjoyed the most was that it was all about Airgunning and Airgunners as opposed ( with no offence intended) to the likes of the Countrymen Fairs, which kinda water it all down, the very best shoot I have ever attended, cannot praise highly enough everyone involved, from the Airarms Team to the catering staff, to the course setters and breakers, very, very well done, A personal thanks to my shooting buddies Chris and Nigel for the support and good humour, can't wait till next year.
    PS. I love this great sport we have, atb Terry!!
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Cam and the Green Hobbit have said it all!

One of the best shoots i have ever shot, missed some easy friggin targets but heh!

A perfect Memorial shoot!

Thanks to Simmmy and all the buxted / Horsham guys etc for organising....and LOSING.

The airarms guy (sorry can't remember your bleddy name) who helped me and Andy around the course, what a decent chap, crap shot, but a really nice guy!... (just getting my own back as they were picking on me!) It was his first shoot and he actually did quite well, just sorry if i embarrassed you on film .

Nice to see Terry Doe, Vermin Hunter and airgun tv etc getting involved, well i say involved the last time i saw Terry he was running down the track because somebody told him there was a pond in the woods that he could fish for free....... (was going to introduce myself but i was a bit shy!)
    One more thing....what a junior score that was....outstanding!
    XX

hi mike
    nice to see you again! and nice to know your not shooting spring class in SHS 2012/2013
    Si & i (VerminHuntersTV) will defo be there next year,it was a great day out,and great fun too!

just wish i had picked up my SD card and spare battery for my video camera DOH!! but managed to seek one from Dai from AAOC who i also met there,he hasn't failed me yet!!
    so managed a bit of footage for the channel

regards

Davy

hi
    well for £10.00 you cant get a better day out anywhere in the UK!
    great location,Fantastic course,great food,great social event,good speed shoot,(a respectable 54) and exploding number shoot!

AIR ARMS you have done us proud!

well done to all who picked up a trophy & prize

and a special well done to Alex Honeywell (watch out all you experienced shooters,there is a rising star!!)

thank you very much!!!!!

regards

Davy
    Last edited by davyt63; 03-09-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davyt63 View Post
    hi mike
    nice to see you again! and nice to know your not shooting spring class in SHS 2012/2013
    Si & i (VerminHuntersTV) will defo be there next year,it was a great day out,and great fun too!

just wish i had picked up my SD card and spare battery for my video camera DOH!! but managed to seek one from Dai from AAOC who i also met there,he hasn't failed me yet!!
    so managed a bit of footage for the channel

regards

Davy
    Not sure about the boinging thing yet!... (i can't shoot now anyway so relax!)
    I subscribed to your youtube wotsit, can't wait to see what you recorded...or what anyone else recorded for that matter!...(could be embarrassing)
    Great to see you anyways!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

hunter88 is offline Hunter Field 'Tree' Shooter
    I wanna quad bike
    Once you have learned to reverse it
    http://www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk/ SiHFT Winners 2008 2009 2010

Bad looser

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Dates already set. trouble is I have forgotten it. Think its the 8th September but need to check.
    Rules are
    What a great day and thanks firstly to all the blokes who helped course set and bring in. Absolutely a pleasure working with you all honest even if I didnt/dont smile .

Big thanks to Dan the venue owner who couldnt have been more helpful.

Massive thanks to Air Arms for giving us the opportunity to put on the event for Sussex and the world..

Two meals forty targets and the chance to win a rifle for ten pounds what a bargain.

Oh and the target that was pulled was fine it was the checker that was defective. So Mitchell you missed it really.

So thanks again to Air Arms.

Andy
    rules are rules mate !!!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    rules are rules mate !!!
    Shouldnt it be fatty.

Checker was jammed up Moley.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    rules are rules mate !!!
    SERIOUSLY.......Is that the best First post you could come up with???....
    Mr i missed a target so i'll pull it!....

Smile Thank you

Big thank you to all, Course setters, Air Arms, Venues staff and marshals.

It was a fantastic a course, venue, day, food. It was a very well thought out course.

Barry
    BFTO
    Daystate CRX & CRX-ST, Air Arms TX200sr Mk1