Thread: does anyone have a copy of the airgun magazine from 2009 (possibly sept edition)

does anyone have a copy of the airgun magazine from 2009 (possibly sept edition)

Does anyone have a copy of the airgun magazine from 2009 which features the theoben vanquish , i'm willing to pay for this magazine and cover postage. it was either airgun world or airgunner not the gun mart article. if you do have it i will pay a bonus for this magazine .cheers Filly

hi dude

have a copy of airgun world with a grey vanquish on the cover is that the one you looking for

I have it, i don't want to part with it though, but i'll do you a colour photocopy of whatever it is inside that you're after, free...
    "There is only one god and his name is death... and what do we say to him? Not today"

if you want dude just send me a self addressed envelope and its the right one you can have it or if its one article above would suit

regards carl

reply :

Quote Originally Posted by zenith1976 View Post
    have a copy of airgun world with a grey vanquish on the cover is that the one you looking for
    hi carl , i'm sorry i haven't replied earlier to this but the magazine with the grey laminate vanquish on the cover is the magazine i am after. please message me your details so i can send a stamped addressed envelope and let me know how much you want for the magazine. kind regards Phil

Quote Originally Posted by paul james View Post
    I have it, i don't want to part with it though, but i'll do you a colour photocopy of whatever it is inside that you're after, free...
    hi paul , the article of the vanquish and any photographs are what i'm after , i bought the gun in the article over 12 months ago and haven't been able to locate a copy anywhere , typically out of the hundereds of gun mags i have this ain't one of 'em . if you could let me have your details i will send a stamped addressed envelope to you and let me know how much i owe you for the trouble.i have also replied to another forum user but best to have a back up plan . kind regards Phil