Thread: Fwb 65

Fwb 65

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

The undisputed sidelever target pistol of quality and accuracy probably unsurpassed even today...

Must say have enjoyed shooting this lovely pistol for a few years now and with the walnut anotomical grips gives a very solid hold especially for the gold standard 10 metre shooting...

City Air Weapons of Solihull replaced all the seals in this 1975 model in 2010 and would expect them to last for at least another 35years...

Pistol only no box but with down loaded manual and a FWB promotional label with serial number and year of manufacture on it..

In excellent condition,shoots superbly for sale at £230 including RMSD.***SOLD***

Please pm for payment details....

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...alFWBHW069.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...alFWBHW068.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...alFWBHW071.jpg
    Last edited by DRACO; 20-09-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Beautiful example! One thing to add - it has a full-length barrel weight/sleeve fitted, which is a bonus since many of them don't.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I will take this early short framed Model 65 with "Bull Barrel" please.

If you can PM me with your bank details I will transfer the cash and let you have my delivery address.

This should get some good use with us in the MPL series!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    This should get some good use with us in the MPL series!
    Are you going to hire it out Bob, or do you intend to fire one pellet from each of your FWB collection and confuse your honorary scorer even more??
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Are you going to hire it out Bob, or do you intend to fire one pellet from each of your FWB collection and confuse your honorary scorer even more??
    I am thinking about taking one shot from each and seeing how he marks my cards!

........but this one is ear-marked for the club I think - as soon as you join us as TC3 we will have enough in the subs to pay for it so I get my money back!

PM'd with payment details...

Nice to know it will be well used instead of being kept in a box...

Thanks Peter.

Payment sent - I look forward to seeing it in action in the next MPL match!

The Model 65 arrived yesterday and I am very pleased with it.

I gave it a few quick shots at my bell target - just to check and see if it worked as well as it looked - and it is an excellent performer.

The sights were over to the left and this was also where my first shots went, so I centralised the rear sights and within a couple of shots I was "ringing the bell" so I am looking forward to trying the pistol at 10 meters in the club tonight and have been pleased again with the honest description given on a BBS advert by a good BBS member.

Thanks Peter - this is a good example of an early short framed Model 65 with the optional bull barrel weight fitted and if feels like it should have many more years of good competition life in it yet - especially in the MPL