Happy New Year Yana,

I checked out the UK seller for TAU, but they have nothing currently advertised to suggest that they still sell them, but I will ask tomorrow as I know somebody that would like a TAU 7 Match - even if it is the current type .....and hope it still has the "selected" barrel.

If there are no sellers for TAU in the UK, then we will have to find out how the current regulations will affect the import of one direct from the factory.

Finding a good used older type would probably be a better bet. I have not seen one for sale recently - but there will be at least two others in our area that were sold from the local model shop before the regulations regarding who could stock and sell airguns here in the UK changed, so maybe one of those will come up for sale?

I have never seen a TAU 8 here in the UK, but it does look like another good value for money match pistol. If the TAU 8 shoots as well as the TAU 7 Match, there should have been a lot more of them in regular use (if the supply and price was good here in the UK) as more shooters like to shoot a PCP match pistol than a CO2 match pistol.

Stay safe,

Bob.