Thread: TAU 7 Match

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yr absolutely right!
    The Tau MATCH wás always sold with laminate 'wood', a selected barrel (3mm ctc actory specs!), and a compensator fitted as standard.
    The Tau SPORT has a luxury, but standard, wood stock, (but has 'Tau' in it) and a better trigger than the Standard.
    The Silhouet is like the Match, but with 10/12" barrel+compensator.
    Match has an alu outlined case. The Silh has a' leather'outlined 1, the Junior a plastic 1.
    The Junior, like it wás, had the Standard trigger I believe, a compensator, but different, and weighs FAR less (850grms!?). So several things have been lightened.

The new Tau 7's, since they also sell he Tau mk8: no more laminate available. The Junior has a different comp(based on the mk8's) and, iirc, a diferent grip. It was 4 sale with either ambi, or r/h grip. Non-adjustable though. I believe it now has the normal adj Tau grip (which, as first, wernt interchangeable, so they altered more).

99 outa 100 sold though are plain STANDARD Tau 7's. I havent seen ánything else 4 sale in non-US really. Those have a 7mm? ctc barrel, non-selected, standard wood grip.

Allthough I must add that most Tau's shoot better tha factory minimum specs. Especially the Junior can be as accurate as the Match!

I always shoot lubed pellets in my Tau's as they're very prone to rust, both inside and out.
    Last edited by hwtyger; 09-10-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    ATB,
    yana