Thread: Once more into the breach!!

Once more into the breach!!

Good almost morning from the depths of darkest Bedfordshire.
    I had the pleasure of joining another forum a month or so ago and have now stumbled upon this one. It all started out in an attempt to find a decent pcp. I had the pleasure of having been given a small piece of land as a shooting permission after my daughter told the owner that i enjoyed shooting. What she failed to mention was that my rifle still had Noah's name chiseled into the stock from when he had it on the arc. Yes I do in fact own a BSA Supersport. It's that old that it doubles as a spade for burying whatever poor harmless creature falls foul of an errant ricochet.
    Now I don't mean to offend the purists among us, but I felt sorry for the old girl and gave her a facelift. The stock was stripped back and camo'd, she had a rather sexy whitetail scope fitted, a decent rail to stop the dreaded scope creep, a theoben gas ram and bi-pod. Once zeroed in we were taking bunnies at a respectable 35 yards. But she isn't a pcp!!!! This thing makes a heart stopping and grin inducing bang! At least if I miss my quarry I know the fright will get them.
    I finally put a business plan together and approached the Royal Bank of Wife. I secured a loan against my left kidney and the part of my brain that I don't apparently use, and bought a rather pleasant BSA Scorpion in .177 with the tactical stock and a decent scope. After the Supersport the Scorpion performs with clinical precision.
    The only problem is that since buying it the bank manager has found me so much to do around the house I don't get out as often.
    Oh well, such is life!!!

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

hi and welcome

Many thanks