Thread: The best co2 pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    The Desert Eagle is awful. It looks bad and it shoots badly. Mine was passed on quickly. I am not a fan of the fake automatics so I would go with the S&W if you can live with the cylinder.

I much prefer BBs in a CO2 gun though. Less accurate granted, but more fun and power is not something you should worry too much about with the majority of CO2 pistols, just concentrate on having fun.

EDIT: In answer to your title question, I don't think there is a "best" CO2 pistol, but there are many that people prefer.
    Have to disagree with that edit of yours, my fwb model 2 will give alot of modern pistols a run for their money. Very accurate, 200+ shots per charge of 50g co2 with 6.35kg of co2 @ £13

Quote Originally Posted by willo1962 View Post
    Have to disagree with that edit of yours, my fwb model 2 will give alot of modern pistols a run for their money. Very accurate, 200+ shots per charge of 50g co2 with 6.35kg of co2 @ £13
    Actually you just backed the edit up perfectly! Thats the pistol you prefer as it suits your needs, what's best for you may not be best for everyone else.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich