Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UKBR22 Benchrest World Postal 5th & 6th January 2013

badger5148

Hi Brian I do not have any of your official targets only the downloaded ones for practice the forum will not allow me to register I have emailed the address to try and buy targets

I'm not sure why you are having problems joining the forum, but we can sort that out later.

You need to contact Robb Harrison for the targets, his email address is robert.i.harrison@btinternet.com

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by badger5148 View Post
    Hi Brian I do not have any of your official targets only the downloaded ones for practice the forum will not allow me to register I have emailed the address to try and buy targets
    You should have access to the forum now, please let me know if not.

Brian

OK Gentleman, it's game on. Mike Hopkins and the Wild River Club from Oregon, USA are shooting their World 25 Indoor match cards today.

I think it's going to be really interesting watching all the scores coming in from the various weight and power classes around the World.

To the UK shooters, don't forget..ENGLAND EXPECTS

Brian

Hope all that are entering this comp shoot well tomorrow or Sunday.

All the Best

Tony

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Completed mine and e-mailed them this afternoon.

Yep, got that Gordon, thanks.

All coming together, just waiting for L&D and the Russians.

Brian

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by brian_k View Post
    Yep, got that Gordon, thanks.

All coming together, just waiting for L&D and the Russians.

Brian
    Thanks for letting me know they arrived ok, i had problems inputting the results ( my fault ) and thanks to you and everyone involved in organising this competition. ATB Gordon.

Hi Everyone,

The results of the World 25 Postal Competition are in; please find them in the link below.

These results are provisional. A period of 24hrs will be allowed to check the scores and bring to my attention any mistakes or queries. Please email me at argoncorp@btinternet.com should you see any.

After 24hrs the results will become final.

Well done to everyone that took part, 96 shooters in total, congratulations to you all, especially Tony Male and Colin Evans from the UK for all their hard work in making this competition a success.

Excel Sheet: LINK

Brian

International Postal Website

I've put together a website for the International Postal matches, for no other reason than to have everything in one place rather than spread over several threads and even forums.

http://www.benchpostal.com/index.html

There’s still much work to do on it such as a links page, more gallery pictures and a general tidy up. I've measured the rings on the World Target to try and ensure uniformity worldwide. I’m pretty sure the 25m targets are correct but have some doubt about the 50m (in particular the 6 ring). If anyone finds any mistakes there or elsewhere on the website please let me know and I’ll correct it.

Everything should now be in place for the postal competition later this month, presently we have ten countries involved with possibly another waiting in the wings.

Good luck.

Brian