Thread: hw 80 k tyrolean stock,, 22 cal,and kassnar beta 3 scope,, valuation required please

hw 80 k tyrolean stock,, 22 cal,and kassnar beta 3 scope,, valuation required please

valuation required on the above its in lovely condition,few very minor marks on the stock, 22 cal ,its fully tuned and as smooth as silk,,hull cartridge import,,there is also a standard hw80k wearing a KASSNAR BETA 3 SCOPE,6x42 [ with bubble level inside of scope],if any one remembers these they where expensive back then!!!
    its in a one piece mount which if my memoery serves me correctly may be a rhino mount???
    i will try and put pics on this eve ,but can e mail from my phone if anyone wants to see them,,this is part of a deceased sale,,valuation on kassnar scope and mount appreciated also,thanks in advance
    rgds scirrocoi

Hi there, have you still got the HW80 tyrolean??

hi its still with me just havnt had the time to do pics
    rgds scirroco

PM sent

He's only asked for a valuation so far, Bruce! I would guess a value of £300 or so for the "T" HW80, although I suppose it would depend on whether it's a factory Tyrolean, who tuned it, exact condition etc. As ever, photos will produce a much better valuation and probably by people who know much more about it than me.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.