Thread: Hello UK from North Carolina need help with HW77KK

Hello UK from North Carolina need help with HW77KK

Hello All from a yank and fellow Air Gunner. I just purchased a new HW77K. I have fired about 50 pellets and now I see a scratch inside the loading chamber. The scratch runs parallel to the stroke and is 2 inches long. Is this normal or should I be concerned. I can't wait to take it hunting so I'll really have something to post.

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

You maybe better off asking your question on the general airgunbbs section , maybe you would get more replys as more people tend to read posts there .

All the very best to you .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

You are right

I tried but being new to this site I think I need to introduce myself first. I just could not help myself but to jump right to the point.

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Quote Originally Posted by NC Shooter View Post
    I tried but being new to this site I think I need to introduce myself first. I just could not help myself but to jump right to the point.
    Hello and welcome! Stick your query into General Airgun and some sad sack with no life will be along to give you enough information to last an eternity.
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Thumbs up

welcome to the bbs and don't be shy to ask questions
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

You asked for it..

I'm full of questions.

Hey, welcome to you my friend. I say friend because all of us enlightened ones know that shooting is a repectable pastime, we do what we do because it is nice to do it..with your problem of scoreing(scratching) of the workings of your gun, I'm sorry to say thats what happens. you might ease the problem with a bit of grease but in the long term metal against metal is a nightmare.
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane