Thread: ROA .45 value

ROA .45 value

Hi

I'm trying to get an idea of what my ROA is worth. It is in great condition but has the usual marks from fitting primers, would come with the original box wood grips and a set of rubber (Hogue?) grips that feel a lot better in you hand. When I bought it, it had had the rear target sight upgraded to a millet one.

I have about 100 220 grain conical bullets a double cavity mould for the 220 conicals an old lee melting pot (works fine) some lead to mould from 150 ish primers/percussion caps a box of 1/2 wads and 3/4 of a tub of 777 fffg powder.

Thanks in advice for any advice you can give me

Rick
    It's not my faulty, I was just.....

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    Hi

I'm trying to get an idea of what my ROA is worth. It is in great condition but has the usual marks from fitting primers, would come with the original box wood grips and a set of rubber (Hogue?) grips that feel a lot better in you hand. When I bought it, it had had the rear target sight upgraded to a millet one.

I have about 100 220 grain conical bullets a double cavity mould for the 220 conicals an old lee melting pot (works fine) some lead to mould from 150 ish primers/percussion caps a box of 1/2 wads and 3/4 of a tub of 777 fffg powder.

Thanks in advice for any advice you can give me

Rick
    My local dealership has two or three s/h at the same price they were when new, plus a bit more. Assuming that yours is s/s, and ignoring the upgraded Millett sights for the moment, you'd be in the right ball park asking for around £475 with a little haggling room -with all the bits and pieces.

OTOH, I'd never part with mine for any money.

Well, maybe a totally STOOPID amount of money...

tac