Thread: barbury ftc swindon

barbury ftc swindon

hello all
    barbury ftc has been going for quite a few years now as some of you might know,and recently there have been a number of changes. some of the clubs more prominent members have gone so the club is now steering to a different direction, which hopefully is for the better.we have a lighted 6yrd and 10 m indoor range,covered 66yrd range and a hft course.there is a kitchen area ,toilet, tarmac parking ,free tea and coffee , air charging equipment £1 per session.the club has started to enter competitions this past year ie: hendon league lsr, 6yrd , 10m ,eley competition and hopefully afew more on the way. the club also offers first class p*ss take if you think its needed and operates on a relaxed but safe attitude. membership is not compulsary as you can shoot on a day ticket but membership has more perks. club times are wednesday 12.00 to dusk or later and sundays 8.00 to dusk or later. for more info contact alan on 07943141234
    www.barburyftc.com
    fwb 600 fwb 800
    x2 sports r 6-24-40 bausch and lomb

Barbury FTC - Still Functional and going from strength to strength

Greetings Fellow Shooters

I have had some success today - I think I have managed to delete the Old Club Website that was hosted on Multimania after Tripod went somewhere

The Club has a new shiny Website - or will do once we finish the building changes to the range and I get the Photos taken.

The New site is www.barburyftc.com

Neil is no longer taking phone calls and rarely attends the club now. All phone calls should be directed to Alan

alanturner@barburyftc.com
    07943 141234

Or you can email me the Hon Club Secretary Jim Strutton jimstrutton@barburyftc.com

So we now have bought our own new shiny URL and were very pleased to be able to get a dotcom address.

Any questions please ask either here or by email, yes we are taking new members and have a facility for people to have a DayTicket, but please PHONE Alan, just don't turn up as although we have a sizeable capacity on the ranges, we can get full and can't allow overcrowding for safety reasons. The Range Officers decision on capacity on the day is final, but we are a friendly Club so you may get asked to have a coffee for 15 minutes if some shooters are about to leave to give more room.

Jim Strutton
    Hon Club Secretary
    Barbury FTC