Thread: Feinwerkbau mk 3

Feinwerkbau mk 3

Has anyone else have one of these as I'v never seen any come up for sale? I have a near mint one, but missing the post front sight, I'v asked before but its worth another try,
    has anyone got the front sight post for sale? if not, if anyones got one and can supply me a detailed drawing with as close to exact measurments as possible I'll get one machined up. Any help would be much appriciated, also still after a Milbro Black Major air pistol if anyones got one for sale, boxed if poss, cheers Roll

Quote Originally Posted by roll27 View Post
    Has anyone else have one of these as I'v never seen any come up for sale? I have a near mint one, but missing the post front sight, I'v asked before but its worth another try,
    has anyone got the front sight post for sale? if not, if anyones got one and can supply me a detailed drawing with as close to exact measurments as possible I'll get one machined up. Any help would be much appriciated, also still after a Milbro Black Major air pistol if anyones got one for sale, boxed if poss, cheers Roll
    Whats a Feinwerkbau Mk3 look like ? I have a Mk1 and Mk2 but cant remember what the Mk3 was like and what if any are the differences.?

Quote Originally Posted by macmerc View Post
    Whats a Feinwerkbau Mk3 look like ? I have a Mk1 and Mk2 but cant remember what the Mk3 was like and what if any are the differences.?
    "Flash Gordon muzzle weight" is the most obvious difference on the Mk3.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    I love the "ergonomically designed muzzle weight" - sure will be interesting shooting the gun while holding on to the muzzle!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!

Whoever at FWB had the idea to add that orrible muzzle weight, I hope he got his Teutonic arse well and truly kicked. That ruined the look of a bloody good and now iconic rifle as seen in the mk1 and 2.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

IIRC the stock was also altered, for the worse, around the pistol grip. Whoever designed this gun must have been on the Weihrauch pay roll.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Still a Sport though folks......
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Oh yes I remember it now, basically very little changed just marketing and sales promotions for what is the same gun as the Mk1 and 2 , actually the Mk1 had nice palm swell already and then lost it with the Mk2 then looks like Mk3 palm swell returns. All three are superb Fwb quality accurate guns . Soon as you pick up a Fwb sport they feel and handle just right and is certainly one of the best ever springers still.