Thread: HRPC HFT Round 3 Results

HRPC HFT Round 3 Results

Well that was another great shoot, and not even the weather dampened the proceedings! As I thought another tough course and some sneaky targets out there today, but I want to say a well done to everyone for all your hard graft… And didn’t that coffee and burger down a treat at the end, I could have had two… But had a flash back of Man V’s Food lol

So well done every one and here are your scores

Open Class

Dave Dawes O 59
    Steve Buckley O 55
    Rob Smith O 55
    Duane Saunders O 50
    Terry Evans O 48
    Brian Beggan O 43

.22 Class

Andy Summerfield 22 53
    Jim West 22 44

Recoiling

Simon Humphreys R 47
    Mike Debenham R 43

Make sure you put the next one on your calenders, I am already looking forward to it

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 17-03-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Thanks Rob et all for another interesting and challenging shoot and I too look forward to the next. Wow! Great shooting Dave. Did that 26 yards I estimated help and get me a bonus or something?

It was only after about 5 missed kills all very high that I twigged my scope was on the wrong mag, 6 instead of 9 so all my aim points were wrong - Doh! That's a learning point to check before each comp...

At least there was an explanation and resolution to the problem. The second half a lot easier as a result.

Thanks Simon , sorry you don't win anything but it proves you can range find mate - shame about the mag but I bet you check next time .

I could not get comfortable on the one I missed and probably took it too quick , saying that I had a great day and it was nice to chill out and have a chat at the cafe afterwards too .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Looks like somebody needs to get down to your new ground to try and beat you Dave Excellent shooting again-is shite conditions too
    Lets have a few more photo's of the new ground then-call yourself a professional snapper!!
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Cheers Graham , weather was bad but we are a bit sheltered and to be honest a lot of people could have cleared that as it was easy .

>>> Phat bloke ruins HRPC landscape image <<<

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Cheers Graham , weather was bad but we are a bit sheltered and to be honest a lot of people could have cleared that as it was easy .

>>> Phat bloke ruins HRPC landscape image <<<

atvb

Dave
    Bloody hell Dave-it looks like the ground Redfearns have/had Bloody awesome-you lucky buggers
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post

Dave
    Dam and there was me thinking I shot well .. back to the practice range I guess lol
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Looks like somebody needs to get down to your new ground to try and beat you Dave Excellent shooting again-is shite conditions too
    Lets have a few more photo's of the new ground then-call yourself a professional snapper!!

Graham I would have possibly beaten Dave If I had shot it properly instead of alternate shots standing and kneeling!

Can't take anything away from the lads they are all shooting well at the moment and I hope it will carry on that way!!

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Edited for you Steve ...

[QUOTE=Misty1983;5897801]Graham I would have possibly beaten Dave If I had shot it properly instead of missing too many shots standing and kneeling!