Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRPC HFT Round 4 - 14th April

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Thankyou for your e-mail Dave-much appreciated-see you tommorrow
    No problem Graham.

Atleast it's nice and dry here today - weather forcast says best day of the year so far which could mean anything . lol

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Big well done to the guys for this and i must say probably the best venue i have
    shot at to date, as you drive in it opens up in to a massive play ground
    The covered 12 lane zeroing point is a luxury and bring your comfortable boots
    because the course is Hugh little streams up hill down hill and the wind caught me
    out at least 5 times lol. as you can tell i had really good day so cheers to all who put
    the time in and let me know when the next shoot is.

Rikki
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Glad you liked it Rik , hope to see you back some time soon mate .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thumbs up Thankyou HRPC:

Well what can I say about the new ground-I think one word sums it up perfectly: "WOW!!
    You lucky, lucky, lucky buggers The scope for course building is almost limitless-the hard graft you lads have put into this ground really showed today-a brilliant course with something for everyone-well done young Steve on your clearance-impressive stuff in that tricky wind
    I congratulate Dave and your team for laying on a great course in beautiful surroundings

A message from my Dad: "Thankyou for making me feel so welcome today-I didn't know what to expect, this being my first time at a shooting club-I really enjoyed my day out and if you will have me, I would love to come back again soon, Bill."

The photographer was a nice diversion, too
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Today was my first HFT for over 10 months (the wife doesn't let me out much now that we have two kids!) and I now know what I've been missing! Superb venue with and a great bunch of lads, there was even free coffee and biscuits - what more could you ask for, apart from a higher score maybe!

Already looking forward to the next shoot, although I might claim I have a flat tyre so will arrive late (and miss out on some of the setting up!! .)

Pete
    HW 100K

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Well what can I say about the new ground-I think one word sums it up perfectly: "WOW!!
    You lucky, lucky, lucky buggers The scope for course building is almost limitless-the hard graft you lads have put into this ground really showed today-a brilliant course with something for everyone-well done young Steve on your clearance-impressive stuff in that tricky wind
    I congratulate Dave and your team for laying on a great course in beautiful surroundings

Thanks , the chaps worked their socks off today !

A message from my Dad: "Thankyou for making me feel so welcome today-I didn't know what to expect, this being my first time at a shooting club-I really enjoyed my day out and if you will have me, I would love to come back again soon, Bill."

Bill many thanks - A real pleasure meeting you , hope to see you both again soon .

The photographer was a nice diversion, too
    I kinda know what you mean

atvb

Dave

Nice start :)

It was great to meet you Graham and Bill, I hope we can see you both again soon

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke22 View Post
    Today was my first HFT for over 10 months (the wife doesn't let me out much now that we have two kids!) and I now know what I've been missing! Superb venue with and a great bunch of lads, there was even free coffee and biscuits - what more could you ask for, apart from a higher score maybe!

Already looking forward to the next shoot, although I might claim I have a flat tyre so will arrive late (and miss out on some of the setting up!! .)

Pete

Sorry Pete missed this post - Great to have you back mate but isn't it about time you have another nipper ?

atvb

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    I kinda know what you mean

atvb

Dave
    yes he had beautiful dark eyes didn't he

Rik

Photos ...

Should have some photos tomorrow from the man and lady Rik , she's mine I tell thee

atvb

Dave

she was a cracking girl and obviously had a great sense of humour
    to put up with us

Rik

Quote Originally Posted by gtott View Post
    she was a cracking girl and obviously had a great sense of humour
    to put up with us

Rik
    Loads of photos here Rik - http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ol-Club-photos