Thread: Wanted 8/10 Volunteers Sunday 21 April Try A Field Range.

Wanted 8/10 Volunteers Sunday 21 April Try A Field Range.

10 Volunteers Wanted Sunday 21 April.

I would like to offer the Opportunity for 10 or so members from this forum to come over to my new range and test it for me.
    It is just outside Melton and before Nether Broughton on the 606 at 10 am 21 April.
    I wish the range to have a baptism of fire so to speak, then the volunteers to give me honest opinion and feed back. Good or bad, as I wish to iron any bumps out before I open in May. You will be attending along with some guys off another forum so I have a mixed bag for the test.

The range is set on a hill with a large basin with a mound in the middle which is split into 3 sections for safe fun shooting. As well as other areas shoot. You can shoot any style or aided, you can stay at any section as long as you like and no set route. The only rule is safety but I hope this goes without saying.
    Volunteers must have insurance plus as many air rifles you wish to use.

On the map below there is 6 sections, A,B,C,D,E,F.
    Is to be a pure fun range, Tin can alley, shooting shot gun cartages and something else.
    There is 4 benches for zero out to 40+ yards with target card holders.
    Ground vermin, shooting up into an elevated bank out to 50 yards
    Birds in the gorse, flat area shooting from under a tree into gorse bushes with the odd rat about too out to 40 yards
    Mixed bag, anything form squirrels, birds, rats ect shooting from an elevated position down a steep bank of grass and gorse. Out to 50 yards.
    Although F is not on the map Im not sure where to put it but there is an additional 10 knock down rabbits to fit in too.

In all there will be 50 animal/bird targets between C,D,E & F.
    I do not think I will have the spinners by then we will see.

It's a free day out but is all are interested for a small price I would put food and drinks on at lunch. Venison burgers, tea coffee. But only if there was enough to warrant it.
    Please PM me if you wish to attend.

Thank you for your time, myself and Paul look forward to meeting some new people
    Andrew
    http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...7b2998acc7.jpg
    http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...1fbdb3b3d7.jpg

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Hope it goes well Andrew, if I wasn't in Worcester for a comp I'd be over to check it out as it looks a cracking setup.

Good luck

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Sorry I did not put where it was
    In between melton and nottingham on the 606 near nether Broughton.