Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HRPC HFT Round 4 Results

HRPC HFT Round 4 Results

Firstly I want to thank everyone for all their hard work today and it really showed, the course was amazing and gave many of us a few head aches

I also a big thank you to all the guests that we invited for coming and making the day a greater success, I hope you all enjoyed the course and had some fun But as you have seen, then scope of options we have for the site will mean when you come back you might not find things the same twice, we like to keep everyone on there toes

So to the results! (Drum Role......)

Steve Buckley O 60

Graham Guest O 57

John Carliell O 57

Shaun Eustace O 55

Darren Quincey O 55

Rob Simpson O 55

Robert Smith O 55

Dave Dawes O 54

Bryan Beggan O 54

Rob Appleyard O 53

Terry Lomas O 51

Ian Bainbridge O 51

Duane Saunders O 50

Bill Stanway O 48

Terry Evans O 45

Mark Carey .22 54

Pete Jackson .22 43

Ben Lomas R 46

Colin Muggeridge R 38

Ricky Ellis No score card handed in, if you have it mate then let me have it and I'll update the scores

And a very well done to Steve for clearing the course, it was great shooting and well deserved

Once again cracking day guys and I cant wait for the next one

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 15-04-2013 at 05:28 AM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

60/60

Well done Steve , well pleased for you If I hadn't shot everything standing I would have got 60 too

Rob I need a holiday before the next one mate !

Many thanks to those who came along today , much appreciated

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

one of the lucky ones

Got to say thanks for the invite to your new grounds ,it was a pleasure to shoot in one of the best woods for HFT in the country.
    I wish the club all the best and I:LL BE BACK
    cheers Ian
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Cheers Ian , good to see you Darren and Shaun - look forward to seeing you again soon .... probably in a different part of the woodland .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

PS : An item was found by the gaffer on the plinking range - Please pm or e-mail me

After all the effort the lads have put in over the last few months/years it is paying off now!

A great course set out from scratch yet again and some great company with the guests that came to shoot! We hope to see you all again, but as Dave said it will probably be a completely different course every time you shoot at our ground!

It should keep things interesting though and mess with people's minds a little but not too much!

Until next time

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Talking Well worth the hard work

Another great day out and well worth all the hard work and for once we had the sunshine. Chuffed that all the guests enjoyed it as well and I'll look forward to shooting with them again in the future. Especially if we don't set out a shooting line that starts in Horsham and ends in Crawley

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Well done Steve , well pleased for you If I hadn't shot everything standing I would have got 60 too

Rob I need a holiday before the next one mate !

Many thanks to those who came along today , much appreciated

Dave

Thanks to you for the invitation Dave,
    A simply terrific venue,
    May even temp me back out of retirement.

Bob

Many thanks for a great day despite gun troubles,did not know it was a comp hence the 22 verminator still was a great day and scored a 54 i was well chuffed
    considering the club is in its infancy we were all well impressed with the setup and as for the course and location it really was very good and will be hard to beat unless you you shoot at Iden ferns of course
    Regards
    Mark Carey
    also known know as m carby
    Last edited by mark1; 15-04-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Huntsman Classic. bsar10 .ripley hog.hw45 177. skan r32. 22 . falcon fn12tw 22. logun s16evo 177. HW100 22. bsa xl tactical 25. fac custom rapid 177. fac custom ranger 22. mosberg pump. sako finfire rimmi.SIG 522. anie hmr. .STEYR AUG 223. tactical scout 243

are you sat on your keyboard
    Huntsman Classic. bsar10 .ripley hog.hw45 177. skan r32. 22 . falcon fn12tw 22. logun s16evo 177. HW100 22. bsa xl tactical 25. fac custom rapid 177. fac custom ranger 22. mosberg pump. sako finfire rimmi.SIG 522. anie hmr. .STEYR AUG 223. tactical scout 243

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    Many thanks for a great day despite gun troubles,did not know it was a comp hence the 22 verminator still was a great day and scored a 54 i was well chuffed
    Regards
    Mark Carey
    also known know as m carby
    Nice gun that Mark-I was really impressed with the balance and a 54 in .22 was quite astonishing on that course
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Oops

Sorry for my error Mark, I put it right as soon as I realised..

Cracking shooting with the verminator, and to shoot with it last minuite was a challenge in itself.

Hope you had a good day, putting my post to one side

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

we really did have a great day, everybody we spoke to was friendly and nice except for my mate John but that is to be expected and no crapruins the best of clubs, it was ACE and hope to have another invite soon, and as for the score I did have more than a bit of coaching from my mates Ricky and John so i cant take any credit for it really even though it was a personal best.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    we really did have a great day, everybody we spoke to was friendly and nice except for my mate John but that is to be expected and no crapruins the best of clubs, it was ACE and hope to have another invite soon, and as for the score I did have more than a bit of coaching from my mates Ricky and John so i cant take any credit for it really even though it was a personal best.
    Fair play Mark , equalled my score and I was using .177 ! Well done mate I think everyone was chuffed for you .... even Rik who DNF

atvb

Dave

All credit is yours fella we can't help you shoot straight after all
    and i was privileged to witness a fine show of shooting matey

Rik
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.